Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen more poses with the new Revoltechs......well, except for the ones on this page.

Edited by peter

I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen more poses with the new Revoltechs......well, except for the ones on this page.

I think that most of them are in the Revoltech VF-1J Topic. I guess that they can go either place. I mean it is a pose of a valk. :ph34r:

Since I kept my Toynami 1/100's I figured I should try and do something with them.....so heres a couple of poses.

LilMax1.jpgLilMilia1.jpg

Edited by misterryno

Still working on the resizing of my photos...so if this seems like alot cause they are so large...I am sorry...I just wanted to share my new 1/60 VF-0S...I haven't panel lined him yet...but soon I will...anyways...to the photos...

VF-0S1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See here ruskiiVFaussie, you're not the only one who can do dangerous poses ;) (if it would have fallen...I would have crapped myself <_< ) ------------> look below

VF-0S2.jpgVF-0S3.jpgVF-0S4.jpgVF-0S5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the "not so dangerous" poses...

VF-0S6.jpgVF-0S7.jpgVF-0S8.jpg

im not a huge fan of the 0S in battroid mode, but it looks incredible in fighter mode.

Too true ^_^ I put the missles from the SS Packs on my 0S and it looks incredible. :ph34r:

VF-0S15.jpgVF-0S16.jpgVF-0S17.jpg

I just finished panel lining my 1/60 VF-0S and I thought I would share. I don't think that I am going to panel line any others though for now on. I like the way it looks. But if I ever go to resell them...I think this may depreciate them. What do you think?

VF-0SPL1.jpg

VF-0SPL2.jpg

VF-0SPL3.jpg

Looking great.

Panel lines look thinner and more refined than the previous attempt.

Great job! B))

THANKS....I used a mechanical pencil for this guy since he is white. I thought of using the marker but then I figured that would be too dark.

well, now that you've already panel lined it, isn't it time to sticker it up?

I was thinking about it. But stickers and I just don't get along. LOL...No...it's not that. This guy is tampo printed to the max. I am actually VERY impressed with how much print is already on there. I almost....no.....not almost.....I REALLY REALLY wish that they would panel line the valks. like tampo printing.

Now that would be GREAT!!!! Have you seen the G1 MP Starscream. that is panel lined on the top already and I think it looks sweet (IMO) ^_^ Well back to the subject....I don't think I'll sticker em up. :ph34r:

You know....I take back what I said earlier about not panel lining anymore because it may depritiate them. I am going to panel line my 1/48 Anime Color GBP Armor. :D

I was thinking about it. But stickers and I just don't get along. LOL...No...it's not that. This guy is tampo printed to the max. I am actually VERY impressed with how much print is already on there. I almost....no.....not almost.....I REALLY REALLY wish that they would panel line the valks. like tampo printing.

Now that would be GREAT!!!! Have you seen the G1 MP Starscream. that is panel lined on the top already and I think it looks sweet (IMO) ^_^ Well back to the subject....I don't think I'll sticker em up. :ph34r:

at least put the kites on, for godsakesman!

And yeah, I do like the panel lining on the MP SS. It's nice and clean and I wouldn't mind somthing of that level of quality on my yammies.

panel lining is such a great !!!

I panel line all my valk !

^_^

more pics guys I love this treat

:lol:

Hey...what did you use to panel line that guy? It looks FANTASTIC.

On another note.....I receive my Super Stealth today from a fellow MWer. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

at least put the kites on, for godsakesman!

And yeah, I do like the panel lining on the MP SS. It's nice and clean and I wouldn't mind somthing of that level of quality on my yammies.

I'll think about the kites (if I can figure out what they are) and yeah...the quality of the paint/line job they did on the MP SS....I was like "wow, they actually did a good job" "whoda thunk it" ^_^

I'll think about the kites (if I can figure out what they are) and yeah...the quality of the paint/line job they did on the MP SS....I was like "wow, they actually did a good job" "whoda thunk it" ^_^

the UN Spacy emblems (the little white kites). ^_^