Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Something else........................LOL

I used a Sakura Pigma Micron 02 0.30mm Black

I just realized that I did not write pen. It's a pen/marker.

Something else........................LOL

I used a Sakura Pigma Micron 02 0.30mm Black

Do you use a “Mark and wipe” technique with that pen/marker or is the pen/marker so fine that it doesn’t leave any excess on the panels?

I did a little panel lining last week with a mechanical pencil for the first time but it doesn’t have the quality of definition that yours has.

Thanks

Do you use a "Mark and wipe" technique with that pen/marker or is the pen/marker so fine that it doesn't leave any excess on the panels?

I did a little panel lining last week with a mechanical pencil for the first time but it doesn't have the quality of definition that yours has.

Thanks

The only time that I needed to wipe was when I goofed and went outside the lines. It was a real pain when I did that...but I was just too excited at times. Otherwise...even the thickness of this pen was just great.

Hence why i first tried it on one of my Arii models. lol Scary.

True that mate...I was a little apprehensive at first, but then I just said, "f**k it...if I'm gonna screw up....I'm gonna screw up...it could happen even if I was a pro". Then after that first line was done there was no turning back.

heh heh Strike cannon on the left side looks good.

I actually did up a Dual Strike VF-1 before, looked cool, i should do up a pic and post. :p

Left handed CF Pilots!

You got a problem with leftys?!?!?! LOL I would REALLY like to see that dual strike VF sometime there mate.

:ph34r:

Hey all, I may have missed them at some point in time but I don't think so. I was wondering if I can get some poses of the 1/60 VF-0S Roy w/and w/o the Ghost. This seems to be a VERY sweet fig. and I am thinkin I need to pick one up soon. THANKS ^_^^_^^_^

***EDIT***

Also can I PLEASE see a couple of somparison shots with a 1/48???

Edited by misterryno

I have been using my laptop mostly for the last few days, and i needed to upload a decent resizing tool so i can put them up on photobucket lol... this new camera is fricken awesome, really high quality pics and lotsa options (which i'm still reading up on and trial and error) Hopefully this will improve my shooting quality!

Anyways, i am posting a few here, but alot of the others i will post in the custom 1J Hikaru last stand thread as it's related mostly to uhh the custom. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I have been using my laptop mostly for the last few days, and i needed to upload a decent resizing tool so i can put them up on photobucket lol... this new camera is fricken awesome, really high quality pics and lotsa options (which i'm still reading up on and trial and error) Hopefully this will improve i shooting quality!

Anyways, i am posting a few here, but alot of the others i will post in the custom 1J Hikaru last stand thread as it's related mostly to uhh the custom. :p

Right on mate.....can't wait too see the rest of them. The 2 you already posted look swwwweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

:ph34r:

hahah whats with the small pic? You took this with our mobile? :p The wife will be home soon!

LOL.....No I resized it in Photobucket. I was not sure what would happen. Is it too small? Cause it looks normal to me. I need to learn the resizing tools.

Yeah, i think it's too small, like, really really small. ;P

I resized it to "avatar" size and now I cannot size it back :( But that's okay...I have another copy....I will fix this :D

Thanks to cube I got to add this wonderful item to my Macross collection. This isn't really a cool pose or anything...but I have not taken the time to try to figure out if I can really pose this guy with all this awesomely bulky armor on yet.

GBPCF1.jpg

GBPCF2.jpg

GBPCF3.jpg