Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

you just used a marker? it looks like a red translucent piece to me.

yup just the normal red marker, i left the green sticker on it and colored right over it, it came out the translucent red :) , i tried the red chrome first but it looked horrible. but yea the red Gundam Marker worked real well.

. They sould do a 48 of that. And the 19 and the 21.

:p we can dream i do not see it happening though, but everyone on this site wishes

Edited by zeo-mare

Hey, ZEO-MARE, that 1A's not looking shabby either ;), excellent work! Makes me wanna work on mine :D ! Oh, and dude, get another set of FPs already------ and dress-up that NAKED valk :lol: !

:lol: tell me about it, i sold mine off because i was desperate for money at the time, i really need to get another set. i wish someone had a spare used one i could pic up cheap

Hey treatment. Behind your Valks is a Belledandy Poster?

you're quite observant.

yup. it was a $5 bootleg-scroll of Beldandy :wub: that i just couldn't resist getting a few years ago. plus, the clouds in it was kinda kewl for a background.

fwiw, there's another $5 bootleg-scroll. see attachment: :lol:B)):wacko:

Hey How about PMing me a pic of the Goddess' poster. :lol:

Thank you!

I always thought the extra white piece from the FP set looks a bit like the pilot seat when it is raised to provide an exit in Battroid mode like in the TV show and movie.

DSC01194.JPG

I actually put a seat on top for mine....

max3.jpg

post-4-1071336192_thumb.jpg

I actually put a seat on top for mine....

nice! the seat is a defintiely a nice touch.

where did you get the standing pilot?

I believe it's either a recast of the Sharpener series of macross stuff or the recast of the hikaru figure that came with the HCM VF-1S. Or it could be the original that he repainted. Good job though! :p:D:lol:

Hey treatment. Behind your Valks is a Belledandy Poster?

you're quite observant.

yup. it was a $5 bootleg-scroll of Beldandy :wub: that i just couldn't resist getting a few years ago. plus, the clouds in it was kinda kewl for a background.

fwiw, there's another $5 bootleg-scroll. see attachment: :lol:B)):wacko:

Hey How about PMing me a pic of the Goddess' poster. :lol:

Thank you!

OT

I forgot the actual pic with me to scan for a better res to pm to you, but here's a small pic of it for now.

post-4-1098736760.jpg

Finally I think I've got the hang of this

Maybe not,

Pic too big, must, resize

Edited by DARKWIND

I'm a bit more interested in that DYRL poster with Hikaru holding his helmet.  Boy, that sounds random.  Anyway, I'd like to see a bit more of that poster, if it isn't too much trouble.  Thanks.

here's a graphic of the Hikaru-bootscroll:

Thanks! Looks great!

As for the pencil sharpeners, damn, I never knew the pilots wer in 1/48 scale. Had I known that I would have gotten a few when I had the chance...

• 1 month later...