Macross World Custom Toy page

Graham

Graham, add this Jetfire Custom.

http://forums.tfarchive.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/003904.html

I was about to post a new topic when i realise the date of the post and the source of that picture..... :lol:

Wow, it has been a long time since I have seen the pics of RTH's Yammie Jetfire custom! Seems those pics have made their way around the net....that custom was pre-fast pack 1/60's so that was a while ago. I remember when he first posted it and I'd love to have it. Does anyone know who owns it now? I'd love to track it down and buy it. :)

Melissa

• 6 months later...
Back from the dead!!! Come on fellow customizers, let's see more customs added to the custom toy section. :D

the lack of new customs on the front page is mostly because Graham nor Shawn have the time to properly update the site...so we're not going to see any new customs for a long time :(

Back from the dead!!! Come on fellow customizers, let's see more customs added to the custom toy section.  :D

the lack of new customs on the front page is mostly because Graham nor Shawn have the time to properly update the site...so we're not going to see any new customs for a long time :(

Yeah I know. I have my blue angels 1/48 custom submitted to Graham a while back.

Um, is this a trick question? Because as far as I know there has been a custom gallery in the toys section of the main page for a while. Do you mean as a pinned topic in the forums? I just double checked it to make sure I haven't lost my mind - it is there (though I'm sure it needs expansion).

Graham always wondered in his sig whether or not anyone checks the main page anymore - I think we just failed the test.

I was about to post a new topic when i realise the date of the post and the source of that picture..... :lol:

whoa... I am Gekigengar of that forum... all of a sudden, my alias made it's way here... :huh:

I really had to share that, at Transfans.Com

I was about to post a new topic when i realise the date of the post and the source of that picture.....  :lol:

whoa... I am Gekigengar of that forum... all of a sudden, my alias made it's way here... :huh:

I really had to share that, at Transfans.Com

I believe that's Rick the Hunter's custom.

Funny how the TF fans over there seem to believe that "most of the colouring work is already done on the chest". Hmm. The stripes are actually inverted, guys.

I believe that's Rick the Hunter's custom.

Funny how the TF fans over there seem to believe that "most of the colouring work is already done on the chest". Hmm. The stripes are actually inverted, guys.

I assumed that... I have not read the details on how it was done..., I do not believe it was posted... so yes there will be a lot of guesses.

milkmanx and rth had a section on their VERY old site devoted entirely to macross customs. the site's been gone for a very long time but i thought that was a fun place to visit.

if anyone has images of RTH's stuff they should submit them, viva pink valkyrie. he was one of the customizing greats before disappearing up north.

Hey Kidk, we need more of your custom 1/55's added to the customs page. I don't have any of RTH's stuff but I have all pictures taken of Jung's bad ass autographed Millia VF-1J. Like this one below. Once again Jung, much props! :D

post-4-1098574760_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valkfan