What's the most $$$$ you spent

1 VF-1 2NV

The most I ever spent on a Macross item was split in two. I spent $500.00 for a resin kit of the 1/72 Destroid Monster. But the number one was $2400.00 on a Takatoku / BANDAI Valkyrie Lot. ( 2 VF-1S, 2 sets of GPB Armor MINTy MINT and , a couple of Conversion kits and 1/44 destroids...a total of 6 VF-1S 1/72 HCM and 5 VF-1J 1/72 HCM, and VF-1S Strike 1:55)

And I am never going to do that again!

Rob :blink::blink:

Holy cow rob! nice catch on that collection! Do you still have any of those? Or did you ebay them off already? Nice, really nice. :p:D:lol:

The most I ever spent on a Macross item was split in two.  I spent $500.00 for a resin kit of the 1/72 Destroid Monster.  But the number one was $2400.00 on a Takatoku / BANDAI Valkyrie Lot. ( 2 VF-1S, 2 sets of GPB Armor MINTy MINT and , a couple of Conversion kits and 1/44 destroids...a total of 6 VF-1S 1/72 HCM and 5 VF-1J 1/72 HCM, and VF-1S Strike 1:55)

And I am never going to do that again!

Rob :blink:  :blink:

Holy cow rob! nice catch on that collection! Do you still have any of those? Or did you ebay them off already? Nice, really nice. :p:D:lol:

all loose [and some of it glued] complete collection recently aquired by me, so I can talk about it now that it's in hand and I won't jinx anything... the old "don't count your chickens till they marry a striper in vegas" expression, or something like that:

2 destroid monsters

8 JM's with most armor, but time consuming restoration

5 officers pods [4 mint, one good for spawn custom :rolleyes: ]

10 7" tomahawks in good shape

17 7" defenders in decent shape [1 missing head antenna thing]

9 7" gladiators [6 in decent shape... now]

1 invid scout

8 7" zen power armor

all of the 3" destoids but one in my pic in the "army builders post" [80+]

an original 12 1/2" gozilla figure

2 very abused 18" alien figures

A gi joe 3 3/4" soldier tank that takes batteries [wombat?] in good shape

a couple die-cast air planes of no particular interest to me

a battle star galactica fighter with swapable noses [seemed a silly idea to me]

All sorts of assorted bits for my bits box ranging from joe weapons to warhammer parts to who knows what.

I wish I was as spoiled as the kids of the guy I got it from :blink:

I knew about the macross stuff, the rest were an added bonus.

Probably my single most expensive macross purchase to date, still not counting trade value with rob. I won't say just how much though as people would start hating me, lets just say it's nice to buy stuff besides precious metals [i was tempted to say drugs but some might get the wrong impression] based on weight :blink::blink: . On a side note, look for lots of stuff in my trade post as soon as I take pics :rolleyes:

The most I've spent on an item that is still in my collection is the $150 or so for the TRU 1/60 VF-1A CF.

The most I've spent on an anime item would probably be the $150-$200 that I paid for various PG model kits and SHE valkyrie kits.

The best deal I ever got was paying $150 for a MIB Bandai Strike. I later sold it for $800 when I realized that I needed to shed some of my tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt (all gone now). I had spent some insane amounts of cash of digital cameras, computers, air soft guns, toys and other crap I didn't need.

Hmm, the most I've spent (and am still able to keep track of) is $90 on a Super (reissue) VF-1S with a strike cannon upgrade. It's somewhat ironic that I'll probably be getting a 1990 Super VF-1S missing only the gun, missiles, and gun clip for around that (and now there are 2 more and a Takatoku with acceptable prices on there).