Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

i dunno about the hair, but I like the look of the armour. Overall, a pretty solid figure.

As of today i am up to date: Seiuya Appendix and Pope shion arrived. I have one of every Myth cloth figure released.

not bad for less than a years work ;)

you have the bronze 5 pack? I'm still pissed that they didn't release this set with the new heads! lol

mime looks awesome.

Scream man - nice collection! is that an ikea billy bookshelf? I'm using one for my displays too. running out of space now lol... I added 2 glass doors to my shelf though.

noticed that u don't use display stands, and don't have doors for your shelf, aren't u worried that the figures will fall down? =X

i never liked the display stands, until recently when i got the ones for the gold saints. Now Ive changed my mind, but i want to get stickers for all the ones Im missing. i have Pandora, so I have 4 stands there, but i dont know where I oput the name stickers. Ditoo with the Asgardians and Marinas. I dont think the bronzes, Orphee or Crystal came with them at all.

i never liked the display stands, until recently when i got the ones for the gold saints. Now Ive changed my mind, but i want to get stickers for all the ones Im missing. i have Pandora, so I have 4 stands there, but i dont know where I oput the name stickers. Ditoo with the Asgardians and Marinas. I dont think the bronzes, Orphee or Crystal came with them at all.

iirc all figures have their name stickers. Asgards and Marinas name stickers definitely were in their boxes.

i use the stands for my gold saints, spectres, and marinas, basically those heavier ones cos they can't stand well after some time due to the weight. bronzes have lesser armor so they can last better.

i still dont like the stands, becos the ugly grips can be seen from the front.

you know what else i noticed...the cape for crystal saint is 100x's better than all the previous capes. they need to replace them all with that kind of material.

yes the material is much much better for crystal saint. however, the design of the cape is really horrible, irks me so much that i don't want to use the cape for my crystal saint.

Its not the cape on Crystal thats off its the way it attaches to the clotht hats the problem.

All the figures DO come with name stickers, I just dont know i I still have them all. which is annoying, klet me tell u. I have to double check, but i hink they're all gone :(

Dont suppose any of u guys have spares?

spelling mistakes?

briefly went thru a few of them, and i think u might have some objection regarding the spelling of siren? u can just cover up the last letter lol... others look ok to me...

pegasusgoldhz1.jpg

Pegasus God Cloth

credits: Sorrento from all4seiya

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Aiolia & Mu Appendix. AWESOME!!! Definitely must buy on both.

I was iffy on Mu's, since the upgrade seems not a big improvement, but it does add a lot when see it in person, especially the head & horns. The new face has nicer eyes and a much fuller hair, as well as overall upgrade on the chest and arms, even if they are a bit subtle. More streamlined and less chunky. Miss all the diecast though..

Aiolia is like a complete overhaul. After putting all the parts on, he is like a completely different figure, and now became one of the best looking Myth to date. Have always like Leo, but now, it really brings it to a new level.

A couple things on these add-on though. Both have arm extension that makes the lower arms longer. While it does improve the look and more anime-like, Bandai might have extended them a tad too long. But they do look great, and made the arms of Shaka look chubby, since his Appendix has no arm upgrade. Also, Aiolia's shoulder assembly is a bitch to put together. Need to be very careful and patient not to snap any of the small parts.

Edited by mpchi

http://toycan.net/gallery/event/1670/

SO many cool things there!

Athena - Looks incredible!

Guilty/Esmerelda - guiltys sculpt is awesome, and Es is even articulated! Nice!

Mu/Kiki - Not bad but theres nothing there to really make me buy except Kiki, and i dont care that much.

Scyllio Io - Looks pretty damn good. i dont like the low set wings, but thats nott he toys fault.

God Cloth Seiya - Other than the blank look on his face hte looks very cool.

Mime - I do like the simple cut of the armour and the Shoulder pad. Overall not bad.

1st armour Sagitarius - Meh.

Bud Alcor - Sweet!

Tiger guy/Dohku - Not to bad, and worth getting for Dohku, who has an awesome sculpt.

Gold v2 Saints - Again with the old style heads, why???

Fallen Saints - Awesome!

Random other displays - Sure, why not?

Steel Saints - Um.....sure, why not. Im a sucker, Ill buy anything.

Edited by Scream Man

Awesome link Scream Man!

I need to get that Kiki if he gets released, even if he's just a fixed posed figure. I've always liked that kid, he's awesome. That plain clothes Mu looks pretty good too. I need to get Scylla Io, he looks kick ass. Surplice Capricorn Shura I MUST GET! :D

everything i really like, except i hope they either push back or don't release the Metal Saints at all (unlikely since the sculpt is all ready i guess :p)

the Hades throne room is awesome! the AE versus scene is interesting but i feel the spectres aren't that nice, i suppose that's a very early prototype or just made for this exhibition only.

And Athena looks like a completely new figure and new joints compared with Pandora - fatter now, but i guess for durability's sake (for future armored female characters), but her face dont look like her, and her neck seems too long??

2nd Bronze Armors set again?? this time golden armors and clear golden display stands <_< comeon, improve the ugly sculpt!

Scylla Io looks awesome. Appendix Libra Dohko and Mu with Kiki, Esmeralda with Guilty :wub: (good chance to use Shun's face sculpt again lol) Fake Sagi (will have to get 2 to display 2-legged and Centaur modes)...

more links on the Tamashii Nation exhibition (also pics for Chogokin and SIC collectors if u maneuver around):

http://toycan.net/gallery/event/1671/

http://www.geocities.jp/climax_f/T2008_SCM.html

http://gamu-toys.info/sonota/neta/tamasii/tamasii02.html

Yes, the Steel Saints can go ahead and disappear. :angry: I loved how in the tv series, they get on the plane, but they never get off the plane in Greece and are never heard from again. I like to think that Athena and the Bronze Saints, killed them and dumped their bodies off the plane before arriving in Greece. :)

ok seems like the clock is a sign of the possibility of the product being released - the more points the higher the possibility.

didn't really count them, so there might be some slight mistakes :p

Athena 12/12 - next campaign is her, using a completely new female figure (her face sucks though - i have to keep repeating this in all the message boards so that hopefully bandai see this and improve on it :p ) Any release dates?

'White tiger' Alcor Zeta Bud 11/12 - new colors!! =X silver plating used instead of the dark green of his younger brother.

Fake Sagi 10/12 - same format as the Myth Cloth, can be displayed in object mode or re-arranged to fit on a version 3 figure.

12 gold saint Cloth Box 9/12 - same size as the Appendix Seiya/Shiryu. looks like very high possibility? hopefully they include the little object just like pegasus and dragon. u can see a small sagi in one of the diorama, and it was said to be compatible in size to those from the appendix series.

Large version Sagi 8/12 - completely re-designed larger version of Myth Cloth, can be disassembled and fitted on a figure.

Forbidden Attack 8/12 - Gold Saints vs Spectre Gold Athena Exclamation! are they referring to the Spectre gold guys or diorama (less likely). expected and long overdue.

Steel Saint 7/12 - oh god. i'd prefer the Appendix Death Queen (Esmeralda and Guilty) so much more to this. i bet Athena couldn't stand how lame they were and killed them on the plane for breakfast. :p

didn't see pics of others, many are below 6/12 (low chance of product).

Death Queen set: seems to include both Esmeralda and Guilty. can't see clearly the words but i saw campaign. i suspect they are saying that this is similar to campaign releases which uses the figure and real cloth for their clothes.

Esmeralda - uses the new female myth cloth body (similar to Athena).

Guilty - Ikki's mentor. they used Bear's body and modified a great deal, adding alot of details. looks awesome imo, i want this set!

Appendix Kiki - Aries Mu's apprentice, size is compatible with Aries Mu. seems it will be packaged with Appendix Casual clothes Aries Mu... Kiki didn't look like he's poseable??

Scylla Io and God Cloth Pegasus (looks nice but still slightly disappointing cant really explain why) coming out soon May and June respectively.

Edited by Shun

"They ate Athena's Steel Saints, and there was much rejoicing." "Yaaaaay."

Esmerelda and Guilty looked pretty good.

Yeah, Athena's face and hair could use some work. It seemed like they did a half-assed job on her to me.

wow, really? i thought she looked awesome! i was really impressed with her!

As for Steel Saints; I determined awhile ago that since i basically have at least one of every figure they released, Ill probably keep going with that. Now, the bronze v2's in gold may be the exception to that since i dont want to pay for something i already have, though if they did v3 heads Id probably consider it.

Also surely we would get the other Bronze plain clothes before we got random characters in that line....

• 2 weeks later...

SO many cool things there!

Athena - Looks incredible!

Guilty/Esmerelda - guiltys sculpt is awesome, and Es is even articulated! Nice!

Mu/Kiki - Not bad but theres nothing there to really make me buy except Kiki, and i dont care that much.

Scyllio Io - Looks pretty damn good. i dont like the low set wings, but thats nott he toys fault.

God Cloth Seiya - Other than the blank look on his face hte looks very cool.

Mime - I do like the simple cut of the armour and the Shoulder pad. Overall not bad.

1st armour Sagitarius - Meh.

Bud Alcor - Sweet!

Tiger guy/Dohku - Not to bad, and worth getting for Dohku, who has an awesome sculpt.

Gold v2 Saints - Again with the old style heads, why???

Fallen Saints - Awesome!

Random other displays - Sure, why not?

Steel Saints - Um.....sure, why not. Im a sucker, Ill buy anything.

Holy shites!! that is freakin awesome...all of it...omg bandai's got a money maker here...

• 2 weeks later...

Got leo and Aries Appendix and Thanatos today.

Leo is a MUST BY. With the new armoru and head ont he previous figure, it ranks as one of the best gold saint figures. he just looks INCREDIBLE! Kick ass toy!

Aries is good i guess, but nothing really note worthy. take or leave.

Thanatos is spectacular, but fiddly. Even moreso than the judges. a great piece, but not one to play with.