Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

nice new spreads for the upcoming seiyas.

http://cms.or.tp/~gamu/sonota/sei/nati/nati.html

http://cms.or.tp/~gamu/sonota/sei/ban/ban.html

edit added this as well:

I am not sure who this guy is but if he was metal he sure would make a great villan for teh Gold Knights. :)

http://cms.or.tp/~gamu/gangu/garo/garo2/garo2.html

Edited by zeo-mare

• 2 weeks later...

News for y'all...

"New dates for 3 Alpha and Andrómeda Myth: A small update, but very important.

For more from a year we come saying that the saga of Asgard was going away to make in Myth Cloth. Little people believed it to the 100%.

But finally finally all she is giving the reason us; already there is preorders in the most prestigious stores online (HLJ) for Alpha Sigfried, that locates it for September of the 2006.

The definitive test will be seen in the next weeks where we have certain information about that the first images of the prototype of Alpha will be shown within several days (perhaps weeks), and not prevee that is in the magazines of always type Figure Ou, but in… another means.

Let us hope that to confir this information again to me, of certainly trustworthy source… but never it is known.

Also, the figure of Final Andrómeda Version changes of date. Anticipated initially for September of 2006, now a month goes ahead and is programmed for August of the 2006.

Also, and like newness to fill the hollow of Julio (who every year is empty of launchings), prevee the putting on sale of packs of Stands for the official Myth Cloth of Bandai, like including in Shion Patriarch. Presumably, each pack of Stands will include 5 of these devices, although everything is about to to confirm.

The good news for all…"

Interesting, very interesting. ;)

I'll believe it when I see pictures or something from a Japanese toy magazine. :p I'm not holding my breath on these. Besides I'd much rather have a Surplice Aries Shion or Surplice Capricorn Shura or Ophiucus Shaina.

• 3 weeks later...

Look like this thread is dying...

But it's not over yet...

Anyway, Garuda Aiacos Cloth is out now, go get it.

by end of June is Orphane Lyra.

by end of August is Andromedia v3.

by end of September is Siegfried Alpha.

That's all... more news later.

• 2 weeks later...

just got my hyoga ver 3 armor...pretty nice but the bicep part of the arm is painted and is really ugly...wonder why they did that and didn't just mold it in the other colors.

shun looks nice, wasn't he supposed to come with some extra stuff like the robe or something to play hades?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll try to post tomorrow if no one else posts them before then, but there's pics of Siegfried, Minos, Shun V3, and Bear Geki around and about.

addition: dunno what the Shun comes with :p

Edited by Sumdumgai

Minos looks very cool and probably very heavy due to the metal content.

chris

that's pretty cool that there's still people that like saint seiya. man, i was a big fan of the series back in the last 80's while i was still living in thailand. i was so sad the day i left to come to america because i was about the see the last episode of the sanctuary series (when saga regain himself again). i only have the original bandai figures such as libra, pieces, capricorn, and sagitarius (that one is in bad cond). wish i could afford the new figures. kyatsu

My wife introduced me to Saint Seiya. I will get a Siren Sorento. I know the series better through the Hades Arc:Sanctuary Chapter and the manga and PS2 fighting game, rather than the anime itself. :p:lol:

I would recommend getting Saint Cloth Myth figures from Japan through a deputy shopper if you know a good one. If you live in France you can pick them up at local toy shops, although the prices vary on the shops.

And if you decide you want to get one, if your favorite character is one of the ones more recently released get him. The older ones like the version 2 armor Bronze saints, horrible sculpts, and the early gold saints had meh sculpts. The sculpts started getting really good with Seiya armor v3 and Aries Mu.

thanks sam, i just started on a new job last night. if this job (temp) turns into a staff or permanent position, then i will think about getting some of the new saint seiya figures. so, cross my fingers and hope for the best. yup, i am working on an anitsmoking campaign and will work on the new tony scott's film. so far, it's quite challenging, but it's better than being bored. kyatsu :D

• 3 weeks later...

man, how to get my hands on these. can somebody tell me the latest 3 releases so I know if I'm up to date? last I heard garuda is out and the other silver saint was on it's way...now shun is released in august? damn it's hard to keep up

edit in: who was it that was in Indonesia, Jakarta that knows where to buy these? I dont' think there are any toy stores in Bali...=(

Edited by Eternal_D

thanks sam, i just started on a new job last night. if this job (temp) turns into a staff or permanent position, then i will think about getting some of the new saint seiya figures. so, cross my fingers and hope for the best. yup, i am working on an anitsmoking campaign and will work on the new tony scott's film. so far, it's quite challenging, but it's better than being bored. kyatsu  :D

417451[/snapback]

Wow... you really are Danny's replacement! haha.

man, how to get my hands on these.  can somebody tell me the latest 3 releases so I know if I'm up to date?  last I heard garuda is out and the other silver saint was on it's way...now shun is released in august?  damn it's hard to keep up

edit in:  who was it that was in Indonesia, Jakarta that knows where to buy these?  I dont' think there are any toy stores in Bali...=(

423624[/snapback]

I think the last four were Garuda Aiocos, Lyre Orpheus, and Wolf Nachi at the same time as Lionet Ban. There's only a couple characters I've been waiting for, so I haven't been keeping up to date with the news. :p

Although I read that Kraken Isaac is going to be the first Marina to be made, but I can't confirm that info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't post in this thread for a while. Recently swapped the 3 Bronze Saint Final version body and put on the Rebirth Cloth. While the fitment isn't perfect and need to add some foam or tape to have a couple piece stays on, they look fantanstic! B)) Was actually a little regretting buying the Rebirth ones way back when it just came out, after seeing how much they improved the sculpt with the new body & new sculptor. But now, its worth it just getting the older Cloth. Nice!

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

Can't wait for Shun & Ikki to joint the family. :D

Very nice. :D Shiryu shows the most improvement with that long hair that looks like hair.

Now there are 3 mangas running of Saint Seiya.

-The prequel written by Kurumada taking place after Athena's birth but before the start of the original series, drawn by Megumu Okada: Saint Seiya G

-The prequel drawn by Kurumada himself, taking place at least 243 years ago, during the last holy war. But get this, Aries Shion and Libra Doko were originally bronze saints... wtf: Saint Seiya Next Dimension

-And the third prequel written by Kurumada, and drawn by Shiori Teshirogi. They look good in this version. It takes place roughly around the same time as the other prequel: Saint Seiya Lost Canvas

Uh, Saint Seiya G has 10 tankouban volumes out in Japan, and something like 8 or 9 in France. It's in the monthly magazine called Champion Red.

Saint Seiya Next Dimension is monthly, but it's in a weekly magazine, Shonen Champion

Lost Canvas is weekly in Shonen Champion as well.

Here's a link to a place that has raws: Saint Seiya Next Dimension and Lost Canvas

It's updated as soon as each chapter comes out. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up for those in Europe, the new Saint Seiya fighting game is out now, depending on the country the title is "Saint Seiya Hades". It covers the Hades Arc: Sanctuary Chapter all the way to the end of the recent OVA.

Funny thing is that as far as I know, it's not out in Japan yet. It's coming out either at the end of this year or sometime next year.

• 4 weeks later...

Pic out of Marina General Kraken Isaac!

Pictures taken from the Whitezeta forums.

IPB Image

And Gemini Kanon and Wyvern Radamanthys busts that you can take the newly sculpted heads off of and use on your Saint Cloth Myth figures:

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...