Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

had problems with imageshack earlier so coudlnt' post it...but here it is...can't believe they're all here...looking at the earlier ones and the later ones...man, what a difference!

ss13an.jpg

ss20jl.jpg

ss36fo.jpg

dsc017187gg.jpg

here's a pic of my gf with full barbarian gear!

amazingcustom14fc.jpg

J/K!! :lol: that's a freakin custom...damned best custom figure I've ever seen! :blink:

To Eternal_D:

You have 5 Black Saints w/Sagittarius Cloth and Box, Bronze Saints (5 old, 2 new) include Jabu and Ichi, 12 Gold Saints plus Pope and Wyvern Radamantis.

Wow, great collection you have and spend lot of money to order these, I'm impressive!

And... tell me about your girlfriend and is she hot?

when they revived something from my childhood that I liked a lot but couldn't afford then...I was quite happy...just had to get them all.

that pic I posted is a custom somebody did in 1/6 scale. awesome detail on it...probably sold in the $1000's.

I try not to discuss my private life(other than my toy collecting) on the web. there really isn't a need for it, so all I'm going to say is I date around looking for my ideal mate.

when they revived something from my childhood that I liked a lot but couldn't afford then...I was quite happy...just had to get them all.

that pic I posted is a custom somebody did in 1/6 scale.  awesome detail on it...probably sold in the $1000's.

I try not to discuss my private life(other than my toy collecting) on the web.  there really isn't a need for it, so all I'm going to say is I date around looking for my ideal mate.

381735[/snapback]

Alright then, it's your call.

Pandora! Image taken from white zeta forums, who took it from wherever that address on the picture says. :p

pandora8co8cg8tz.jpg

382240[/snapback]

* drools * She's cute. I definite want to buy her.

What about Saori (Athena)? I definite want her too.

Oh hey, here's the picture of Garuda Aiacos!

garudin.jpg

This looks bad ass, one of three heads of Hades.

When it release, I will buy this and Wyvern (Did't buy it yet but will be.).

Quick question to y'all:

Do you have a Metal Plate and is it useful?

I do, to show the identity of characters. I have 14 Metal Plates - 12 Gold and 2 Bronze Metal Plates.

do you have a picture of the other shelf? with the open figures

chris

by the way nice cases, how much were they and where can i find some? :)

by the way nice cases, how much were they and where can i find some? :)

382734[/snapback]

It is a custom made cabinet... cost me around 500 bucks :( for 2 slim cabinets and 1 wide ... all dust proof cabinet, not a 100% airtight , but it works well to keep the dust away :D

Thank you for the compliment the boar

here are the other shelves ... still has not opened my pisces yet .... sorry for the pic quality

1st myth cloth shelves .... my fav saints ....

myseiya2.jpg

2nd shelves ... baddies and least fav saints :D ... Aah he dropped his helmet again (gemini) :angry:

myseiya1.jpg

3rd bronze saints and heavier stuff ...

pope.jpg

Edited by shinohara

Remarkable Collection you have! :D

Anyway I took a picture of my collection again - better close-up.

Six Gold Saints/Knights on the left:

20060323A.JPG

Another Six Gold Saints/Knights on the right:

20060323B.JPG

Grand Pope, Shiryu and Seiya:

20060323C.JPG

Speaking of Pope chair, I don't have any choice and my brother gave it to me. :huh:

And about my collection, that is a Phase One. Phase Two is coming soon. ;)

On the news:

The picture of Garuda Aiacos with better look:

aiakox.jpg

The picture of Cygnus Hyoga's front cover:

cisfront.jpg

And the back cover:

cistras.jpg

That's all the picture I found.

One more thing - Final Cygnus Hyoga will release on March 25... I think.

Two more days! :)

we are all dying this year, i have no money, right now there is studio halfeye , gundam fix, Takara Brave Series and a ton of other things coming out :(

No money?

Sell your bronze saints (2nd version) because they're useless.

Luckily I didn't buy these and wait for the final version of bronze saints like I have Seiya and Shiryu.

I already ordered Final Cygnus Hyoga and await for arrival. :)

Also don't buy Nachi and Ban 'cause they're useless too. :(

Get a job and earn money :)

Are we dying? Well sort of because the clock is ticking. And no news as well. :(

I'm really lucky cause 1 of my friend is salesman for Bandai France so I can get the Myth Cloth at about a 20 % discount price ( no tax ) for my best friend. I like Saint Seiya the anime but I'm only stick with robots so even if the Myth Cloth line is fantastic, I prefer save money for Macross Yamato toys, Transformers and Soul of Chogokin ( unfortunately this Bandai line is a Japan exclusive : the socs are too expensive for the European and certainly American market... ) :-(

Yo! Did anyone got Final Cygnus Hyoga?

I got that on Monday and placed on the shelf between Final Dragon Shiryu and Evil Pope. :)

Here the picture:

20060405.JPG

Pretty cool, isn't it?

Oh, when I opened that box, I found a papar, a coupon for Pandora Myth.

I want that but the problem is I can't read. :(

The next myth I probably will buy is Aiacos Garuda. It'll release by end of this May.

That's all folks! :)

Cygnus looks great ..... Grrr still waiting for mine :( My local stores has open pre order for Pandora .. as I guessed before .. you don;t have to follow the campaign procedure to get one ... I even preordered 3 of them cost around USD 45 a pop :D

Cygnus looks great ..... Grrr still waiting for mine  :(  My local stores has open pre order for Pandora .. as I guessed before .. you don;t have to follow the campaign procedure to get one ... I even preordered 3 of them cost around USD 45 a pop  :D

388232[/snapback]

Where do you pre-order them? Does the store have a website?

• 2 weeks later...

it's a lokal hobby shops and it doesn't have website. I believe he got all his supplies from HK and Singapore .... if you guys find difficult to get Pandora, lemme know ..... i can order extra from him ... i don't take profit though ... just wanna help :D

You are a rare type of person shinohara! Good for you helping your fellow fans get stuff! :)

I dunno but something about Unicorn Jabu's sculpt makes me want to punch him in the face. It's that expression of his, plus I really don't like Jabu. :p lol

You are a rare type of person shinohara!  Good for you helping your fellow fans get stuff! :)

I dunno but something about Unicorn Jabu's sculpt makes me want to punch him in the face.  It's that expression of his, plus I really don't like Jabu.  :p lol

391819[/snapback]

thanks Sumdumgai ..just glad to help fellow collector

I don't like jabu either ... the armor look like made from cheap plastic IMO .. but still bought a couple of jabu for the sake of completing my collection :(