Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

Cool about Wolf and Lionet, even though I don't care about them. :p

Interesting about Pandora.  I'm not all that interested in getting her though because I hate her guts.

368065[/snapback]

I agree, even I don't care other weaken bronze knight althrough they're not helping.

Perhap I want Pandora, and I wonder how do I obtain her...

By the way, Saint Cloth Myth - Pisces Aphrodite is out NOW!

Go get the last gold saint/knight for your collection if you have! :D

I will order it by next day.

When I got it, I will show you my picture, be patient. :)

Question, I have a minor scratch on the gold armor and need to paint, where can I find gold color ink? :unsure:

To get Pandora you'll have to either go through some online shops in the west and pay through the nose. Or you can get her through a deputy shopper in Japan. If you go through the deputy shopper, you'll have to have one proof of purchase of a previous Myth Cloth figure (the little constellation sign on one of the tabs of the box), from the new Hades Arc DVDs, or the re-release of the manga. You send those to the deputy shopper, who in turn sends them with payment to Bandai Japan.

Bandai Japan will ship the figures in fall (I believe), and then your deputy shopper will ship it to you.

Don't use Celga, the guy there is a peen-ass.

Damn I want to get Pisces Aphrodite, but don't have the money at the moment. :(

As for the gold paint/ink, I have no idea what you could use. Sorry.

man, I need to do that, for pandora...at first I was thinking I'm not giong to get it, but these mail-aways are not going to be avail elsewhere.

a board member in HK said the first batch of aphrodite is sold out! :blink: but expects some more soon.

about the gold paint, instead of using gold paint, get a chrome paint, and clear yellow/orange. i think the gold saints have more that look than just gold paint. so to get the right look, first paint on the chrome, let dry, then paint on the clear and let dry.

most hobby stores will carry these paints...and use water based acrylics for easy clean up with brushes.

Edited by Eternal_D

man, I need to do that, for pandora...at first I was thinking I'm not giong to get it, but these mail-aways are not going to be avail elsewhere.

a board member in HK said the first batch of aphrodite is sold out! :blink: but expects some more soon.

about the gold paint, instead of using gold paint, get a chrome paint, and clear yellow/orange.  i think the gold saints have more that look than just gold paint.  so to get the right look, first paint on the chrome, let dry, then paint on the clear and let dry.

most hobby stores will carry these paints...and use water based acrylics for easy clean up with brushes.

373789[/snapback]

Toy-wave still has some Picses Aphrodite Myth Cloth...

To get Pandora you'll have to either go through some online shops in the west and pay through the nose.  Or you can get her through a deputy shopper in Japan.  If you go through the deputy shopper, you'll have to have one proof of purchase of a previous Myth Cloth figure (the little constellation sign on one of the tabs of the box), from the new Hades Arc DVDs, or the re-release of the manga.  You send those to the deputy shopper, who in turn sends them with payment to Bandai Japan.

Bandai Japan will ship the figures in fall (I believe), and then your deputy shopper will ship it to you.

Don't use Celga, the guy there is a peen-ass.

Damn I want to get Pisces Aphrodite, but don't have the money at the moment. :(

As for the gold paint/ink, I have no idea what you could use.  Sorry.

373487[/snapback]

Hey Sumdumgai,

Do you know any online stores or deputy shopper you recommend? I really would like to get pandora...

Thanks.

Question.

you may not even have to worry about finding someone to order it for you, if you remember correctly, the Pope Shion figure was the same and you can now find him in many places including online stores and Ebay.

chris

you may not even have to worry about finding someone to order it for you, if you remember correctly, the Pope Shion figure was the same and you can now find him in many places including online stores and Ebay.

chris

374026[/snapback]

agree with that ... i am pretty pissed off with pope shion campaign ..i've followed the campaign rules (order original PS2 games, send stamp, etc ) it cost me around USD 160+ incl shipping .... only to find out my local hobby store have 1 full case of pope shion only for USD 45 a piece.... :angry:

Edited by shinohara

chris

374026[/snapback]

agree with that ... i am pretty pissed off with pope shion campaign ..i've followed the campaign rules (order original PS2 games, send stamp, etc ) it cost me around USD 160+ incl shipping .... only to find out my local hobby store have 1 case of pope shion only for USD 45 .... :angry:

374155[/snapback]

Thanks guys.

Well Question for deputy shoppers regardless of the Pandora campaign, I recommend crescent shop. I believe the address is:

www.crescent-shop.com

Masamichi (the guy that owns crescent shop) is awesome. He got me a refund for a destroyed package that most other deputy shoppers would have given up on.

Hey Sumdumgai, do you know by any chance if they take the deposit amount upfront from your credit card or they just open up a voucher??

I used to use Rinkya as my deputy service, but after I had some issues with them (they had one of my items as pending for almost 2 months, when I finally told them that I was gonig to contact my credit card company to stop payment if they didn't solve the problem, they cancel my membership because according to them, Yahoo Japan doesn't offer refunds if the item is never received in their warehouse in Japan), I stop using them.

The fees look quite reasonable to me, so I would like to give crescent-shop a shot.

Please let me know

regards....

Uhm. I always use paypal with Crescent Shop and send him the $50 deposit for auctions. If you win the auction and the shipping to you ends up being under $50 he'll refund you the rest of the money. I'm guessing that he'll take the depsoit amount upfront, but you could always email him and ask him just to be sure since I'm just guessing.

My wife and I have been using Crescent Shop for the past two or three years. We got sick of Celga and their crap. Rinkya gave us grief when we tried to use them, so we decided to not use them (besides a number of sellers reject their bids).

Sorry I wasn't really of help here.

just wondering ... any of your myth cloth start to show paint discoloration and in worst case paint start to peel...

me and some of fellow myth cloth collector here in indonesia experiencing those problems :( . Most notably on Rhadamantys figure, some gold saints were also reported., only HK version. Those who owns japan version find no problem with their figures

I don't know what will the cause of this .... it could be the humidity or is it just random occassion due to poor QC :unsure:

The only problem I've had was with Sagittarius Aioros' back piece that keeps his armor closed. It wouldn't fit and I stripped some paint and plastic in order to get it to fit (yeah I know, don't force it, but I did!).

Other than that I think Aioria has some paint that chipped off of one of his hands. None of the other saint cloth myth figures are having any paint problems yet. My guess would be humidity but I know nothing about paints and plastic, so your guess is as good or better than mine. You don't leave them out in direct sunlight do you?

You don't leave them out in direct sunlight do you?

378026[/snapback]

no actually, i keep them in a specially made dust proof cabinet with no light and away from sun light. I put a couple big desicant inside the shelves. Grr.... i hate this to happen :angry:

Hey D... i think i might try your tricks though with my pisces. it just came last night .... :)

I personally find the gold bronze cloths lame. :p But that's just me and my wife. lol

I'd go for the black saint look, or if I had the right paints (and wasn't all thumbs) I'd do surplice colored bronze cloths. I've seen some custom black cloths that looked pretty good. The customizer even changed the hair color and stuff of the figures. The Shiryu looked pretty cool.

got some links for that?  wish there was a better english saint seiya site...they all seem to be in frech or chinese.

378627[/snapback]

Unfortunately the site I got some pics from is reworking their custom figure section so instead I'll post some pics here.

Black Dragon Saint custom

dsc032580qa.jpg

Gold Dragon custom

shi037if4fy.jpg

Black Andromeda custom

dsc031993sm.jpg

edit: took out a pic because it was too large, it was a badly done custum Surplice Capricorn Shura. And I found these on a French site, Whitezeta.net.

Edited by Sumdumgai

Hey guys, I just ordered and received the last gold saint/knight called Pisces Aphrodite. :p

Anyone have it too?

Now, here the picture of my collection: 12 Gold Saints/Knights and 2 Final Bronze Saints/Knights:

post-3449-1142447544_thumb.jpg

And the close-up Evil Pope:

post-3449-1142447760_thumb.jpg

So, what do you think of my collection? :D

The next one I will order is Cygnus Hyoga. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awesome collection you are the only one i know who poses them without the armor on by the way. you should also pick up the other thrones that show up on ebay they are much nicer there are 2 different ones includeing a new one that it chrome red for the evil pope.

chris

yah, seriously, you have them displayed w/o the armor on, guess you like the objects better.  nice collection tho, I like how you have them in order.

380659[/snapback]

Thanks, and I will put the armor on later, soon enough when I'm ready.

i've received mine 2 weeks ago here's mine :)

saintall.JPG

380675[/snapback]

Remarkable, also you should have new version of Pegasus Seiya and Dragon Shiryu.

indeed the new version of Pegasus Seiya and Dragon Shiryu are awsome and vastly superior to the old ones :)

chris

I read that there's going to be a Shaka version 2, but it could just be rumor. I mean Shaina got replaced by Ichi and Jabu, and it sounds like Surplice Aries Shion has been cancelled or pushed back.

Remarkable, also you should have new version of Pegasus Seiya and Dragon Shiryu.

380684[/snapback]

I was just waiting for bandai france to bought the lincence :) now we can find them for 35/40 euros :) i'll buy them soon :)

Edited by isamu_dyson

Well, it could be that they're pushing it back, the surplice. Garuda Aiacos is supposed to be coming out soon I believe. I'm a bit tired and can't remember well right now, but I believe Lionet Ban, Wolf Nachi, and Garuda Aiacos are the next to come out and replaced Surplice Aries Shion.

I want Surplice Aries Shion, Surplice Capricorn Shura, and my wife will definitely take Surplice Gemini Saga.

Sumdumgai  Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Well, it could be that they're pushing it back, the surplice. Garuda Aiacos is supposed to be coming out soon I believe. I'm a bit tired and can't remember well right now, but I believe Lionet Ban, Wolf Nachi, and Garuda Aiacos are the next to come out and replaced Surplice Aries Shion.

I want Surplice Aries Shion, Surplice Capricorn Shura, and my wife will definitely take Surplice Gemini Saga.

Yeah, Garuda Aiacos is coming by end of this May and I probably buy this.

Lionet Ban and Wolf Nachi is coming by end of this April (Next month).

Too bad they dropped Surplice Aries Shion and other. If you want that, paint it with purple color :p anyway it didn't work because of different shape, like Surplice cloth has sharpen edge than gold cloth. Or... look at Shura's shoulder pad, for gold cloth it has one thorn, for surplice it has three thorns, see? Big different, so it's up to you...

got in my Pisces!  and my final dragon thanks to a member of this board.  My 12 gold saints is now complete!  yay!!

381417[/snapback]

Congratulation! Do us a favor, take a picture of your collection and post it here :)