October 2006 : Bear Geki + Ophiucus Shina

November 2006 : Griffon Minos

December 2006 : TBD

pictures from figure ou:

hyoga V3 : http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7673/fk12a1yd9ks.jpg

The new body annoucment : http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6852/no32vy.jpg

363957[/snapback]

The new body annoucement....

About the picture at the bottom, is that Seiya V2 and V3?

i am restarting my collection and i am a little dissapointed to hear that they are doing the gold nights over, i do not mind one or 2 but i hope they do not do all of them that would kind of suck for those who collected the set already, i understand the final versions of the Bronze Knights but it is kind of stupid to redo the Gold ones over to give them better sculpts (do not get me wrong that sounds kind of neat) but it is more of a waste of money. maybe they should add the stuff in like bonuses, i mean gemini comes with tons of extra stuff, heck some of the Gold Knights come with extra heads for other figures, maybe they should do the same have a few new faces and helmets for exsiting figures come with some of the upcoming figures instead of making us by new ones to replace the ones that are still for the most part new on the market themselves

Well, if you do, you waste your money and i know this is difficult choice.

In May, Garuda Aiocos comes out, but before him it'll be probably Lionet Ban and Wold Nachi (Nachi is a certainty, considering there is only one Wolf Cloth).

pics on whitezeta forum, bottom post

I heard, but dont know for certain, that Aries Shion got cancelled for April. *sigh* I hope it's not true, I really wanted to have him in Surplice armor.

hi guys i just got my Dragon Final today he is really nice i love the color of his armor, but i have run into a few problems with him, i can not get his hands to stay on other then the fist, and is it just me or is his hair really lose around the fron it seems to keep coming apart on me.

chris

I would like to know if this is the Virgo Saint :

364075[/snapback]

hi no that is Pisces Aphrodite

Edited by zeo-mare

I still remember the disappointment I had as a kid when i saw Saint Pisces, my sign. You had bad ass looking saints with cool attacks and then, after 11 houses, you had Aphrodite... with his lipstick... and his flowers... :D:D:D:D

by the way does anyone have this? i just bought mine and the Gemini figure :p i cannot wait to see them. there is also a new red throne for the pope armor which looks real good and far better then the throne that comes with the figure normally. by the way if anyone knows how to keep dragon Finals hair from falling off please let me know, mine is major loose :(

Gold Throne

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6031121294

by the way does anyone have this? i just bought mine and the Gemini figure :p  i cannot wait to see them. there is also a new red throne for the pope armor which looks real good and far better then the throne that comes with the figure normally. by the way if anyone knows how to keep dragon Finals hair from falling off please let me know, mine is major loose :(

got mine a couple months ago .. it's fantastic ... my pope shion is currently sitting on it nicely and he looks happy :p

by the way does anyone have this? i just bought mine and the Gemini figure :p  i cannot wait to see them. there is also a new red throne for the pope armor which looks real good and far better then the throne that comes with the figure normally. by the way if anyone knows how to keep dragon Finals hair from falling off please let me know, mine is major loose :(

got mine a couple months ago .. it's fantastic ... my pope shion is currently sitting on it nicely and he looks happy :p

364302[/snapback]

any pics of it i would love to see how it looks.

chris

it looks great i just wanted to see how it looks in person i can see it looks good. :) by the way where is the staff? also on a side note 2 questions

does your dragon Finals hair keep falling off?

and 2

what do you think of unicorn and hydra? i myself think they look kind of bland? is there armor even shiny?

thanks

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

it looks great i just wanted to see how it looks in person i can see it looks good. :)  by the way where is the staff? also on a side note 2 questions

does your dragon Finals hair keep falling off?

and 2

what do you think of unicorn and hydra?  i myself think they look kind of bland? is there armor even shiny?

thanks

chris

364630[/snapback]

The throne is great Chris.. i just glad I take a dip to buy it... it make's th ethrone come from Gemini box look like a garbage ..imho :D

My dragon's hair is not falling off fortunately ... but the helmet is a bit loose :(

regarding to the unicorn and hydra .... i don't like them personally .. but i bought them for the sake of completing the myth cloth. The armor is not shiny like pegasus or dragon final, so when you put them side to side, the unicorn and hydra look kind of bland ... don't like it at all <_<

I am currently thinking to buy the red throne for Pope ares ... :unsure:

i saw the new throne as well i will definetly get it soon, i will probably hold off on Hydra and Unicorn to I get the ones i really want.

chris

hi guys i just got my Dragon Final today he is really nice i love the color of his armor, but i have run into a few problems with him, i can not get his hands to stay on other then the fist, and is it just me or is his hair really lose around the fron it seems to keep coming apart on me.

chris

364057[/snapback]

Hi Chris, where did you get Dragon Final?

I went to online store and it say sold out, any suggestion?

chris

364057[/snapback]

Hi Chris, where did you get Dragon Final?

I went to online store and it say sold out, any suggestion?

364848[/snapback]

hi i got mine from Blackaces, i just got the gemaini in the other day :o it is awesome the 2 figures are incredible i love the Pope figure alot. i cannot wait to get the red throne off of ebay, the one it comes with is ugly.

chris

damn, i love those pandora boxes too, but they're so damn expensive.  that chair def looks nice.  so it's made of plastic?

364866[/snapback]

it's made from plastic.. but the staff made from metal ... pandora box you can get it for less than USD 50 though .. but shipping will be a killer as they're very heavy ..

Edited by shinohara

well i just got my throne in. wow it looks great, of all the items for saint seiya that you need to get this is the one. i need to get the red one next, i got this one for the Pope Shion figure for when he comes in the mail. the staff however does not fit in like they show in the add, but it still looks awesome. i have been seeing on ebay now another new bootleg much like the throne, it is of the baby Athena it comes with a few things including a nice dagger.

talk about sad compareing the bandai throne to the bootleg one is a joke

throne.jpg

Pope

throne2.jpg

throne3.jpg

My Favorite Shot :)

throne4.jpg

do not feel bad , i am being forced to pretty much start over :lol::lol: which ones you need by the way?

chris

cool about the new figures, i can see there is alot coming out in the next year, which is good for us fans.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

finally was able to get an opener for Gemini Saga! wow, what a figure. for only $20 more than most other gold saints, you get so much more included.

tho I very much like the figure, I very much dislike what they did with the color. mine is orange all around...with even more darker orange for high lights. wish it was more yellow like the other gold saints.

finally was able to get an opener for Gemini Saga!  wow, what a figure.  for only $20 more than most other gold saints, you get so much more included.

tho I very much like the figure, I very much dislike what they did with the color.  mine is orange all around...with even more darker orange for high lights.  wish it was more yellow like the other gold saints.

372043[/snapback]

Really? The one my wife got is more or less as yellow as the other saints for gold color. There's a bit of the dark orange highlights on certain parts of the armor, but it doesn't sound like the way yours turned out.

Weird. :blink: