Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

awesome :o:lol:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/atmart/475213/548612/

From this link above, it listed Spector Sapris Ladamantis will be the next Seiya Myth entry around 2005 January. Very interesting. :D Looks like we'll not only see Gold Saints down the line. Cool!

really? YES!!! :lol:

Yes, Specter Wyvern Rhadamantis in Saint Cloth Myth should be release at the end of january for 4500yen. :rolleyes: Great news !!!

Merci Golgoth 13 :lol: . Where do you get the information ? Any pic ? Thanks my French compatriote :lol:

Yes, Specter Wyvern Rhadamantis in Saint Cloth Myth should be release at the end of january for 4500yen.  :rolleyes:  Great news !!!

Merci Golgoth 13 :lol: . Where do you get the information ? Any pic ? Thanks my French compatriote :lol:

The first pic, as you asked for :

tosss0114jp_f.jpg

:D

oh my god :o

Can't wait for the Spectre Gold Saints.

Good work Golgoth 13 ;)

Wow... that looks great.

VF-0S FAN, since he is not a gold saint, I don't think he will be wearing golden colored armor.

I think VF-0S FAN meant the dead Gold Saints who wear Sapris(Hades armor) in the Hades chapter, like Saga, Camus, Shura, Deathmask, & Aphrodite in Sapris. ;)

Wow... that looks great.

VF-0S FAN, since he is not a gold saint, I don't think he will be wearing golden colored armor.

I think VF-0S FAN meant the dead Gold Saints who wear Sapris(Hades armor) in the Hades chapter, like Saga, Camus, Shura, Deathmask, & Aphrodite in Sapris. ;)

Ah...! Got it. That make sense.

Anyway, HLJ has Wyvern Radamanthys up for pre-order (with 5% discount). This time, it is under sci-fi instead of the figures section.

Wow... that looks great.

Ah...! Got it. That make sense.

Anyway, HLJ has Wyvern Radamanthys up for pre-order (with 5% discount). This time, it is under sci-fi instead of the figures section.

Exactly what I meant mpchi and thanks question for the info but I always order Binaltechs and Myth Cloth saint by hlj :lol:

super ;)

I learnt that great news today too :lol: . Actually, one of my friend is a saleman for Bandai France but she doen't know much about Saint Seiya toys. She told me a few months ago about toys made for collectors but I thought it would be reissues so I did not pay attention. Now she confirmed me about those 3 myth cloth which will stand for a European market test : if they sell out well, all the line will be available and I will get them for free :lol:

That sounds great for you guys. Saint Seiya however don't do so well here in the U.S. Though the myths are still available in major online or import stores, the domestic figures & DVDs sales seemed horrible. I was waiting and waiting for collecting the uncut version of Saint Seiya DVDs that ADVFilms put out once it gets to volume 9, which starts the Sanctuary fight with the Gold Saints. But when its due time for the vol.9 to come out, as of now, I see no trace of such upcoming DVD. :( Thought ADV just delayed the release, but then I couldn't even find any future release date anywhere from ADV's site & other major anime source. Its possible that Saint Seiya did so poorly that ADV's dropping MSRP price from $29.99 to $14.99 a pop is not enough to save it. It almost look like ADV has decided to stop releasing the Seiya DVDs for good...

And I thought for once I could wait for a nice domestic release with perfect sub, start collecting when the Gold Saints saga begins. So sad... :( Hope I am so wrong on this, but don't know...

Its funny. I clicked on the French link first, and wondering why someone is doing a custom job of the toys but making the faces look worse. Its not until later then I realize they are $5 bootlegs....

Guess there is always a bootleg for every toy. :lol: