Saint Seiya Saint Cloth Myth

Golgoth 13

there deosn't seem to be any specific order, and i don't think bandai has made a list of what's to come.

but i cant wait for them to make gemini...anybody guess why?  :rolleyes:

Because you are very close to your femenine side? :unsure:

Maybe because you have two personalities? :blink:

Or is just because you think you are a little girl that looks like a boy? Hummmmm I wonder... :rolleyes:

I can definitely atest for the 2 personalities thing...maybe even 4 or 5 but come on, what girl do you know that drinks like me?? hey, read your damn wanted post you space-monkey! been trying to help you out but no responses.

and I dunno what it is about the virgo, but I aint diggin it all that much after the second picture. his torso just looks huge compared to the legs...

that's a cool way to display that stuff. there's this little korean bar 10 minutes from my house that has greece like columns in a circle about 9 inches in diameter. looks pretty good but probably wouldn't fit all 12 gold saints.

• 2 weeks later...

Its kind of strange that the faces always comes with a number of different versions before the final release. In Figure Oh's pics, the upper left big pic has Camus looking very cool, but have "kind" looking eyes. Then the face in the close up here showing the hair piece looks kind of weird with angry eyes. The pics shown in Tamashi Website has a slightly different looking face. Also, the faces shown on the box cover in previous figure releases is always different from the actual figure. Wonder what Bandai is trying to do here, especially when the final products' face sculpts is not necessary improved in most case...

But one thing for sure all the metal parts requires polishing and maintenance for it to have that shine in the animation.. i found out with my pegasus , if you dun maintain it it will lose the shine cause a layer of dust will coat over it.... well u guys face the same problem? i am living in sg so maybe the humidty is doing some things that i dunno..

super :lol:

i dont think so....

You can clearly see shun's head is different on this 2 pictures... After that ???

ph_sss08_2.jpgandromeda4.jpg

And here is 2 new pictures for Virgo from all4seiya website :

200461715594083502.jpg20046171603716141.jpg

Next SCM in October, then december, then february, and we can read "to be continued" :D:D:D

Edited by Golgoth 13

am i the only one who thinks the thread title says sylvia saint?

:p:p:p:p if you look real quick sometimes :p:p:p by the way how tall are thse? does anyone have a picture along side a 1/48 valk so i can see the size.

Edited by zeo-mare

Sagittarius = Aioros on preorder by hlj :D Does anyone have pics ? :p

Cool pics!

My Camus just got shipped from HLJ, but I won't be getting it until a couple weeks later. Shaka looks pretty good with the eyes closed and no helmet. They even give you the beats & a little stool for him to sit on. Nice touch!

Hope to see some pics of Aioros soon. ;)

after sagittarius is shura = capricorn. release date = december. :lol:. Preorder and pics at hlj :D

Hey,

Can any one do a short review on Aquarius? I am interested in him since my birthdate is on 14th of Feb (I know I know... I am narcissistic)...

I bought first three, but I didn't like them too much and I sold them all. But since gold saints came out, something about them, draw me again. Is Aquarius better then previous ones? Are there any improvement? How do you like them?

Are there any females in Gold Saints? I don't remember the story very well as I've read them 10 yrs ago... Recently, I've been looking up on them and it seems that all gold saints are males, including mu and virgo... is that right?