Yamato Parts Service

robokochan

to177,

No 1/72s to be stripped. Sorry buddy.

Skull-1,

Let me check on the leg fins. In fact, you can have the whole leg or attached pieces since those are still available. The front chest plate piece is yours.

Skull Leader,

Let me check on this again. Have to work it out with another buyer.

Depthcharge,

Good news I think. I checked the attachment points and think that piece is available. I need to confirm and have to pull the pins out without damaging them.

Any ideas on how to pulll the pins out? I can push it through with a piece of stiff wire I guess.

Everyone, Please be patient with me as some pieces are pinned and glued and I don't want to risk damaging any pieces. I will do my best to accomodate everyone.

to177,

No 1/72s to be stripped. Sorry buddy.

Skull-1,

Let me check on the leg fins. In fact, you can have the whole leg or attached pieces since those are still available. The front chest plate piece is yours.

Skull Leader,

Let me check on this again. Have to work it out with another buyer.

Depthcharge,

Good news I think. I checked the attachment points and think that piece is available. I need to confirm and have to pull the pins out without damaging them.

Any ideas on how to pulll the pins out? I can push it through with a piece of stiff wire I guess.

Everyone, Please be patient with me as some pieces are pinned and glued and I don't want to risk damaging any pieces. I will do my best to accomodate everyone.

I think the pins are glued in... you might have to send out the little part it's connected to. Maybe you should PM Jung or Kurt... they probably have taken that part apart.

*MOD - If i'm in the wrong area, please remove*

Don't know if anyone can help me, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I have a problem with my Vf-11 toy. The part where the hip and leg are connect, are broken off. What should I do...anyone? I've provided a pic for you to see what I'm referring to.

Thanks in advance.

to177

post-4-1082492892_thumb.jpg

Edited by to177

*MOD - If i'm in the wrong area, please remove*

Don't know if anyone can help me, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I have a problem with my Vf-11 toy. The part where the hip and leg are connect, are broken off. What should I do...anyone? I've provided a pic for you to see what I'm referring to.

Thanks in advance.

to177

Refer this one to the "what's wrong with my yamato" pinned thread. No parts available for the old VF-11 and it's famed broken hip syndrome, but you may be able to secure the leg again with guidance.

Edited by Anubis

Valkyrie Hunter D,

Would parts from a 1/60 Roy VF-1S Strike work? I need to know if there is even enough demand to warrent me buying a new 1/60 and parting it. I don't have a single 1/60 at all now.

For all folks waiting on leg joints and parts, the hip section is glued together. I'm the process of removing the glue and hope to start shipping those parts by next week. Everything else has been taken apart and once this first set has been completed, I'll start on the second parting.

Lots of parts still left.

Valkyrie Hunter D,

Would parts from a 1/60 Roy VF-1S Strike work? I need to know if there is even enough demand to warrent me buying a new 1/60 and parting it. I don't have a single 1/60 at all now.

Sure, a VF-1S Strike would work. The parts I'm really interested in are the previously mentioned mounts for the fast pack boosters. I'm only hoping that there is enough demand for 1/60 parts. Anybody else out there need some 1/60 parts?

Are you referring to my part that you're planning to be de-glue? Because the intake I requested is one piece. The hip part plugs into it, and then the thigh's two halves wrap over this part and the knee. What is in this picture is what I need, and there should be no glue down there to remove this, or anything that attaches to it.

post-4-1082868176_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Plugs in like so. No glue.

post-4-1082868202_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Anubis,

That is correct. In that case it seems you and Dancouger would want the same parts which is no problem once I start parting the 2nd Valkyrie. Let me pull that piece out and I can have it sent out.

RTShark, your parts will be parted soon since it will come from two Valkyries and Dancouger will get dibs on both L-L1 / L2 and R-L1/L2.

I might be interested in some parts for this, if it ends up happening. Specifically, both legs and the little pilot figure and *maybe* both arms. It would absolutely have to be a Roy VF-1S, though for me to be interested.

RTShark, your parts will be parted soon since it will come from two Valkyries and Dancouger will get dibs on both L-L1 / L2 and R-L1/L2.

No problem. I'm a patient man. ;)

Edited by RTShark

Neova,

I appreciate you helping people out.

If at all possible, I need a part as well.

I do not have a parts listing available with me right now, so I will try to describe briefly what I need.

The joint directly below the hip ball joint/intake has the gray/black plastic and over that fits two white plastic halves which fit together over the round metal peg.

One side of the gray/black plastic piece has a small "nub/protrusion/bump" which prevents the leg from from extending too far. Well, I'm not sure if I used to much force, or if the little piece of plastic on mine was not attached to well, but it broke off on one side, and now the leg can overextend so that the white plastic halves and the gray/black portion have a gap between them at the back until the leg is closed again.

I only need one side, and I know that each side is specific, so I'll update tonight with the information and part number.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

PS: I do not know how to circle the little gray plastic nub/stop on the part in the picture below, but if you look closely you can see it on the top, right hand side.

If need be, I do not mind purchasing the entire upper intake assembly, since I believe the grey plastic piece is glued/molded into the white upper portion. I'll be happy to disassemble it myself if it will save time.

48b.jpg

Edited by ChristopherB

Anubis,

That is correct. In that case it seems you and Dancouger would want the same parts which is no problem once I start parting the 2nd Valkyrie. Let me pull that piece out and I can have it sent out.

OK, thanks. You can probably see the cracks in the right intake from my second pic, too. I did a number on my Hikaru 1A :lol: . Let me know when you're ready for payment on L-L2 and R-L2 and I'll send that out.

I prefer cash in 100 USD bills but paypal would be fine. Please note that only folks who are listed for the parts from the first Valkyrie can get (or have gotten) parts for now. I will pm folks when the 2nd valkyrie is to be parted.

If folks have parts spread across two Valkyries, then I will send those out after the 2nd Valkyrie has been parted which is soon, say end of the month or so. 2nd Valkyrie to be parted for parts will probably be a VF-1S Roy Fokker Re-issue.

I prefer cash in 100 USD bills but paypal would be fine. Please note that only folks who are listed for the parts from the first Valkyrie can get (or have gotten) parts for now. I will pm folks when the 2nd valkyrie is to be parted.

If folks have parts spread across two Valkyries, then I will send those out after the 2nd Valkyrie has been parted which is soon, say end of the month or so. 2nd Valkyrie to be parted for parts will probably be a VF-1S Roy Fokker Re-issue.

Remember Neova, dibs on the head! I'll let you know if I need anymore.

Anthony,

I am looking for those two pieces around the knees, with the blue and red colored pieces in the middle, according to the manual, they are labelled as R-L9 and L-L9 respectively, I'd like to have the entire piece , not just the colored portion. Please refer to the circled area of the following pics

post-4-1083149907_thumb.jpg

Edited by wasabi-elephant

I need R-L2 and L-L2, Hikaru 1A

Hello,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear that the majority of parts for the 1/48 DYRL first issues and re-issues are interchangeable, while bearing in mind the upgrades made to the re-issues such as the better nosecone attachment and the flaps.

I mean of course not including common sense differences such as the head, heatshield, wings and pilot, the parts from a VF-1S or a VF-1A are identical.

So to say you need R-L2 and L-L2 from a Hikaru 1A specifically is moot, because as I mentioned most of the parts excluding the variations do not require a specific valkyrie to be used as a donor. ;)

As such, I'll be happy with the parts from a 1A Max/Hikaru or a 1S Roy/Hikaru.

A separate thread would be a great idea, and a pinned one would be even better.

Sincerely,

Christopher

I need R-L2 and L-L2, Hikaru 1A

Hello,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear that the majority of parts for the 1/48 DYRL first issues and re-issues are interchangeable, while bearing in mind the upgrades made to the re-issues such as the better nosecone attachment and the flaps.

I mean of course not including common sense differences such as the head, heatshield, wings and pilot, the parts from a VF-1S or a VF-1A are identical.

So to say you need R-L2 and L-L2 from a Hikaru 1A specifically is moot, because as I mentioned most of the parts excluding the variations do not require a specific valkyrie to be used as a donor. ;)

As such, I'll be happy with the parts from a 1A Max/Hikaru or a 1S Roy/Hikaru.

A separate thread would be a great idea, and a pinned one would be even better.

Sincerely,

Christopher

I would think most of the valks that Neova parts out are 1S type, because of the demand for the heads. But aside all that the parts are all interchangeable.

I would think most of the valks that Neova parts out are 1S type, because of the demand for the heads. But aside all that the parts are all interchangeable.

Yeah, that's my point exactly with regard to the parts.

However, I presume that people want the VF-1S head to put on to another valkyrie for custom purposes.

I'm not looking to replace a perfectly good VF-1A head with a VF-1S head so that my valkyrie looks cool, but rather replace a broken part with a good one, so I really don't care which DYRL valkyrie is used (VF-1A or VF-1S. ;)

Besides, only one customer will get the VF-1S head, and so that leaves all of the other parts. As such, consideration to just parting a VF-1S as opposed to a VF-1A just because one person wants the head, doesn't make much sense.

The decision is up to Neova, so it really doesn't matter either way.