Yamato Parts Service

robokochan

just opened my misb miriya super vf-1j 1/60 today... backpack hinge was broken..:(

just want to know if anyone had the same problem on any of the 1/60 backpack hinges..(ie. broken) and was able to fix it? by ordering parts? instructions etc?

thanks!!

I think you can try to super glue the hinge back on but depending on where it has cracked, it may or may not prove effective. If you read through this thread, it seems Yamato's replacement policy is nil, does not exists.

Hopefully Monkey N can offer and update.

Good luck!

Thanx again Monkey-N for doing fans a favor.Wish this service was available when takatoku's and transformers were brand new?

I may need your services in the near future, so is it possible to order much later in case of any breakages?

I mean I have been real careful with my 1/48s but you never know.

(I mean spare parts for the 1/48...1/60 would be great)

just opened my misb miriya super vf-1j 1/60 today... backpack hinge was broken..:(

just want to know if anyone had the same problem on any of the 1/60 backpack hinges..(ie. broken) and was able to fix it? by ordering parts? instructions etc?

thanks!!

I think you can try to super glue the hinge back on but depending on where it has cracked, it may or may not prove effective. If you read through this thread, it seems Yamato's replacement policy is nil, does not exists.

Hopefully Monkey N can offer and update.

Good luck!

super glue? ok..can anyone recommend what kind of glue to use?

i know absolutely ziltch about modelling..i'm more into colors and line designs..so i don't want to use any glue that might corrode or damage the paint/plastic etc.. i'm in Singapore, btw, now we having Chinese New Year holidays..so i got some time to try to fix my valk..

other than that, still hope to be able to order a part or at least get advice from someone who fixed their 1/60 backpack hinge before..

• 1 month later...

can you still get some parts for a 1/48 Focker 1s???????

J.J.

can you still get some parts for a 1/48 Focker 1s???????

J.J.

We never got any parts to begin with, the whole thing fell through at Yamato's end.

If you're lucky you might be able to squeeze some from HLJ.

Yamato just didn't want to cough up parts for their 120 dallar valks. <_<

THANKS ANYWAY

J.J.

Hey Rob,

I'm looking for an extra gunpod strap for my 1/48, they're not built very well and tore quite easily. I just need the strap......thanks~!

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bump an old thread but I am thinking about parting out a Brand New 1/48 Valkyrie to help those who have BROKEN VALKYRIES! Those who want extra parts for customs will have to wait for leftovers.

The condition is that enough of the parts need to be sold to recover my cost. You pay shipping. I won't be able to fulfill orders until mid April but can compile a list first. Also, If you need specific colors, I can't help in that department unless you want to wait since I will part 1 Valkyrie at a time. I can put you on a list though. The specific Valkyrie will be determined by the color of the most requested parts. I suspect Roy and Hikaru colors will be the most widely requested.

I will need help in determining fair prices. As long as I recover my cost, I am fine with this. Boxes and extras are also up for sale. Note that it is a LOT of work so please be patient.

PLEASE DO NOT PM me. Just post your parts request here and I will update the posts as we go along.

EDIT - See newer post for info

Edited by Neova

I hate to bump an old thread but I am thinking about parting out a Brand New 1/48 Valkyrie to help those who have BROKEN VALKYRIES! Those who want extra parts for customs will have to wait for leftovers.

The condition is that enough of the parts need to be sold to recover my cost. You pay shipping. I won't be able to fulfill orders until mid April but can compile a list first. Also, If you need specific colors, I can't help in that department unless you want to wait since I will part 1 Valkyrie at a time. I can put you on a list though. The specific Valkyrie will be determined by the color of the most requested parts. I suspect Roy and Hikaru colors will be the most widely requested.

I will need help in determining fair prices. As long as I recover my cost, I am fine with this. Boxes and extras are also up for sale. Note that it is a LOT of work so please be patient.

PLEASE DO NOT PM. Just post your parts request here and I will update the post.

Parts Set 1:

Heatshield is already sold

Gunstrap is already sold

Could I please get the sticker Sheet? Thanks Aaron

I need R-L2 and L-L2.

Hello All,

I cannot get Yamato Parts anymore. Yamato isn't releaseing the individual parts for sale anymore. I am sorry but I just can't do it. Yamato basically ignores my requests for parts. And even on the last order they gladly accepted my money but didn't send the parts. I do not mind others using this post to offer parts but please make it clear that it is not me offering the parts. Thanks

Rob

I need R-L2 and L-L2.

Which part is R-L2 and L-L2? I haven't had a chance to look it up in manual yet since I don't have any of my personal valks here.

PS: I am offering the parts service based on stripping a new valk, not Rob. I personally thank him for his outstanding community effort and just wanted to share and help other members out.

Sebastian,

I will put you down for the nose and radar on the 2nd valkyrie to parted if there is enough parts requests.

Seventh Moon, please again, please clarify the pieces you need. I have you down for the backpack hinge.

I need R-L2 and L-L2.

Which part is R-L2 and L-L2? I haven't had a chance to look it up in manual yet since I don't have any of my personal valks here.

PS: I am offering the parts service based on stripping a new valk, not Rob. I personally thank him for his outstanding community effort and just wanted to share and help other members out.

Sebastian,

I will put you down for the nose and radar on the 2nd valkyrie to parted if there is enough parts requests.

Seventh Moon, please again, please clarify the pieces you need. I have you down for the backpack hinge.

L-L2 and R-L2 are the upper leg intake sections. Thanks.

post-4-1081152047_thumb.jpg

Hello All,

I cannot get Yamato Parts anymore. Yamato isn't releaseing the individual parts for sale anymore. I am sorry but I just can't do it. Yamato basically ignores my requests for parts. And even on the last order they gladly accepted my money but didn't send the parts. I do not mind others using this post to offer parts but please make it clear that it is not me offering the parts. Thanks

Rob

try pm him c he says wad:)

I'm ready to move on the parting of the first valkyrie. All buyers please PM me to finalize the deal. Shipping is extra.

Here are all of the pieces that have been spoken for so far. I will be parting a Re-Issue Roy 1S.

Edit - updated list again -lots of parts are still available guys

Parts Set 1:

Head - Eternal D SOLD

Torso:

Cockpit - whole shebang - EXO sold

Heatshield - sold

Legs:

L-L2 - Anubis - sold

R-L2 - Anubis - sold

L-L1 - Dancougar

R-L1 - Dancougar

BD2 and BD3 - RTShark :D

R-L9 and L-L9 - Wasabi Elephant

Wings: Both - EXO - sold

BP8 and BP7 Backpack piece - Seventh-moon on sold

Gunpod - FlyingPika sold

Gunstrap - sold

Pilot - EXO sold - sorry no Hikaru 1S will be parted guys. Rare find nowadays.

Sticker Sheet - Skull 0ne SOLD

L/R landing gear doors - Skull 0ne on hold

Diecast Swing bar - Skull 0ne on hold

R-L7, L-L7 leg fins (both) - Skull-1

BC1 Chestplate (front ? ) - Skull-1

BP5 and BP6 tail fins - Skull-1

Right shoulder piece -buddhafabio

Right hand - buddhafabio

Parts Set 2 (demand will determine valkyrie to be parted)

Head - hirohawa for 1A head

Head - Haterists for 1S Head,

Wings - R-W1 Numbered wing 001 for Haterists

Heatshield - Haterists, Dancouger

Nosecone + Radar - Sebastian

Gunpod + Gunpad strap - RTShark

Pilot - Skull Leader

Front Landing Gear doors - Skull 0ne on hold

Cockpit only (seat section + hud) Skull 0ne on hold

Front Landing Gear Tow hook - Godzilla

BP8 - Depthcharge

R-L2 - ChristopherB

BD2 and BD3 - haterists

Parts set #3

1S Head -EXO

BP8 - xxPenguinxx

Gunpod - buddhafabio

Tow Hook - Rewooh

R-L2 and L-L2 - GreenGuy42

Parts set #4

Vf-1S HEad - To77

Gunpod + Strap - Etrigan

Edited by Neova

Hello everyone, i am from Singapore and i am a Macross toy collector too. I like to thank Neova for providing this great service here. Great job :lol:

Neova i would like pay for the parts R-L1 and L-L1. These are the intake covers. Let me know if there is a problem sending them also please PM me the methods of payment. Thanks again.

"square pieces that fit inside the leg that attaches the leg to the hip. It’s the same piece that can be taken apart and holds the rubber piece inside." - RTShark

Like I said in the PM and to avoid confusion caused by my descriptions, the official name for these two parts are BD2 and BD3.

That is all.

Carry on.

Gunpod? Pilot? That be not me sir! If the pilot comes in the cockpit I'll take it, but if anyone else wants it... they can have it. Give me the pilot from the Hikaru 1S instead Neova if you have it... if not no biggie...

Thanks d00d! This guy's D BOMBA!!!

Gunpod? Pilot? That be not me sir! If the pilot comes in the cockpit I'll take it, but if anyone else wants it... they can have it. Give me the pilot from the Hikaru 1S instead Neova if you have it... if not no biggie...

Thanks d00d! This guy's D BOMBA!!!

SAY WORD!

Neova(anthony) is my newest bestest friend in the whole wide world. :p

yo BIG tony!

put me down for the 1S heatshield too please. :)

Skull-1,

If I can remove the tail fins easily then yes you can have them. This would be for the pair with skull imprint. Chest plate is available. Did you need the front only or both front and back pieces?

Pictures would help.

Hi! I don't have access to my manual so forgive me for not having the part number/designation. I need a new hinge piece for my 1/48 VF-1S Roy... not the part on the backpack itself but the piece thats connected to the back itself. One of the two little hinge pieces that hold the center part "bridge" to the backpack itself snapped off today, couldn't handle the weight of the fastpacks I think.

Thanks, you can e-mail me with information on how I can get this fixed, I love my 1S and I can't stand to see it this way.

Skull-1,

If I can remove the tail fins easily then yes you can have them. This would be for the pair with skull imprint. Chest plate is available. Did you need the front only or both front and back pieces?

Pictures would help.

Front only is sufficient.

Do the fins on the legs come off, too? I would love them if they do.

Edited by Skull-1