Which period do you want to live in the Macross

vanpang

Which period do you want to live in the Macross Universe and why ?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which period do you want to live in the Macross Universe and why ?

• 1999 - 2008 (Conflict between UN and Anti UN, Macross Zero)
    • 2009 - 2012 (Space War One, Launching of SDF2-Megaroad)
    • 2040 (Macross Plus)
    • 2045 (Macross Seven, war with the Protodelvins)
    • 2090 (Macross II, war with the Marduks)
    • Another time, please specify

I have choosen the period 2009 to 2012 because I would like to witness the launching of SDF-1 Macross as well as the final epic space battle between the humans and the Zentradis at the end of space war one.

well, that's assuming of course that you can live through it. and the restoration period after the war looks like it sucked bad. give me the easy sharon apple years any day.

Mac+!

to do list:

1. Secretly stalk Myung B))

2. DL a copy of Sharon Apple's "physical software" for purely.. uhm... personal reasons ;)

3. Witness the "test" flights from the New Edwards Test Flight Center

4. Stalk Myung

5. Catch myself one of those pterosaurs and keep it as a pet

6. Stalk Myung... and take pictures ;)

7. Follow Guld around and taunt him... "You big pussy!"

8. Challenge Isamu to a race

9. Stalk Kate ;)

10. manage a trios with Kate and Myung :D

Edited by Southcross

I have choosen the period 2009 to 2012 because I would like to witness the launching of SDF-1 Macross as well as the final epic space battle between the humans and the Zentradis at the end of space war one.

well, that's assuming of course that you can live through it. and the restoration period after the war looks like it sucked bad. give me the easy sharon apple years any day.

hehe was thinking the same thing :lol:

hehe was thinking the same thing :lol:

yup, you guys are right, that period would be extremely hard to survive, especially if you are a human facing Milia in a Q-Rau power suit !!!!!!!!! :(

I guess i will love kick the ass of some terrorist with a VF-0! :p 1999-2008 is my choice! But I will love pilot the VF-19A too.

I most definatly wouldn't mind living in Macross City in 2040.

Being a political science major, I've always wondered how the political end of things worked there. Are there senators, if so where do they come from, etc?

Though I wouldn't mind being on some design team for Shensei Industries or General Galaxy.

And by now Earth is a fortress, and the U.N. Spacy is a force not to be f*cked with at this point so I would have to worry about some Zentreadi ship blowing my ass away with it's main cannon.

Although I wouldn't mind being on the SDF-1 during Space War one, or shortly after that. That whole period of "needing every avaliable man" since with my bad eyes this is probably the only time frame I'd have a good chance of finding myself in a VF (so what if it's cannon fodder, your fighter in Ace Combat is cannon fodder colors) or a Monster. I would also love the see the Grand Cannon fireing.

IF I made it through Space War One I guess that'd be a part of the Macross timeline I'd most like to experience. It's gotta be stressful though, you're living inside a man made city on the verge of annihilation every single day. :ph34r: But, at least we have Minmay's singing to look foward to.

I most definatly wouldn't mind living in Macross City in 2040.

...by now Earth is a fortress, and the U.N. Spacy is a force not to be f*cked with at this point so I would have to worry about some Zentreadi ship blowing my ass away with it's main cannon.

My thoughts exactly. Sharon Apple concert, wouldn't miss that!

Fanboy says Space War 1. He wants to live the show. He also needs a good slap in the head.

Intellectual says post SW1. He wants to see what sort of societal changes are brought about by a need to rebuild humanity on a post-apocalyptic world.

Voice of reason says MacPlus. That seems a pretty safe timezone.

During Space War I.  Why?  So I can fly the VF-1 of course.  And also get to slap Hikaru upside the head.  :D Then I go after Misa.  B))

I smell a friendly-fire accident in your version of Hikaru's future.

Well, another friendly-fire accident.

Well, Kaifun would get the boot from my Valk or eat the gunpod. Friendly fire? Heck no. Best to steal Misa away from him. Then again he never realized he was in love till the end.

I have to agree on 2045. The colony fleet aspect is quite appealing to me.

I would be macking bridge bunnies.

Also, even though my nose will be extra pointy, I'll be animated better.

LMFAO!!! So true!

I chose M+ for a few simple reasons listed below...

New Eden looks like a cool place to hang out.

Isamu's motorcycle looks badass and I want one.

Kate and Myung could use a little lovin'.

I like the music.

Reasons I didn't choose the others...

M0 - I already live then, and we ain't got not damn VF-0's!

SDFM - Ummm... We's-ah-gonnah-die!

M7 - Can't get over the whole battling rock band thing.

MII - VF-2ss is bad ass, but that reporter turned fighter pilot is a whiny little bitch.

My vote is obvious. ^_^ I'd live in the Macross II era because of my love for Macross II. But in 'reality' I'd probably want to live in the Macross Plus era simply for the fact of the updated VFs. I ALWAYS love to play with new updated/upgraded things. ^_^

Another thing...talking about this kinda depresses me...cause I know I'll never live to see VFs in my life time, if they ever come about in the future that is. ='(

Edited by Oihan

I'd choose post-2012, before 2040. (Haven't played M3 yet though...)

1) We get a lot of valkyrie development such as the VF-4, the VF-14, the VF-3000, the VF-5000, and the VF-11. And who knows what other valkries might exist that we don't know about because we haven't seen them?

2) Can go off on whatever colony mission (Megaroad class or New Macross Class) with deep Space Exploration.

3) You'll get the benefits of living through the M+ and M7 timeline assuming you aren't CF.

4) Get to watch DYRL in the theaters.

Space war one.

Reasons, Minmay, Milia, Misa, etc.

Paint my VAlk some Blue or red lines and I'm set (god mode enable)

Practice playing simulations of Valk combat, dye my hair blue.

Rescue Minmay, better usage of time when stuck alone with her.

Yell at Misa, rescue Misa, ask her out.

remind my self to practice and get very good with knifes

Case and defeat Milia, then in video game, and also small Knife fights.

Buy lots of coffee pots.

:)