EpicHeroes.com

Gumper

This is for all of my fellow UK residents.

Epicheroes.com has asked me if I can give them a list of any MAcross toys/merchandise they can stock for us.

I was asking about 1/48 Yamato's and they said if I could get them a list of items they should stock for us, that way they can service all of the Macross fans in the UK.

So, write down any items you would want them to stock here and I will get it to them...

If theres any interest mind you, which I hope there is.

Mate that´s just wicked.

How did they take the initiative of asking for consumer suggestions.

Here´s my suggestions:

1.- 1/48 LOW VIS , if they can get them then that´s gonna be awesome

2.- 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru

3.- 1/48 VF-1J M&Ms

4.- 1/48 VF-1J Hikaru

5.- 1/60 Q-rau

6.- 1/60 GBP

and most importantly : 1/100 M0 toys

Seeing M0 stuff in the UK would simply rule , it would really be awesome.

Get the 1/48 VF-1Js in, that's all I can say. I need to find somewhere closer to home that sells them so I don't have to pay import tax like I did when I ordered my Max 1A from HLJ. That and I'll only have to wait a couple of days for it to arrive if I get it from EP :)

@ Aegis: They had the Low-Vis in last summer, unfortunately when I eventually decided to order one off the EP site, they were out of stock :(

Edited by Valkyrie Nut

Get the 1/48 VF-1Js im, that's all I can say. I need to find somewhere closer to home that sells them so I don't have to pay import tax like I did when I ordered my Max 1A from HLJ. That and I'll only have to wait a couple of days for it to arrive if I get it from EP :)

@ Aegis: They had the Low-Vis in last summer, unfortunately when I eventually decided to order one off the EP site, they were out of stock :(

sorry valknut, i bought the last 2 lowviz's they had...

1/48 yammies (valks and strike/super parts) get my vote.

Wow... how the hell would they get ahold of Low-Viz valkyries?

Do british people really have their own time machines?  :p

:D if only ...

i got the low vizzes around sep 2003; i think they had it from when it was released, but nobody was buying them. i actually got them when they decided to sell them on ebay (i hadn't heard of epicheroes, nor were inclined to get yamato vf-1's, before then), as i assume no interest was coming in from the real shop. it was thanks to graham's review that i decided to get 'em...

Edited by mildred

Get the 1/48 VF-1Js im, that's all I can say. I need to find somewhere closer to home that sells them so I don't have to pay import tax like I did when I ordered my Max 1A from HLJ. That and I'll only have to wait a couple of days for it to arrive if I get it from EP :)

sorry valknut, i bought the last 2 lowviz's they had...

1/48 yammies (valks and strike/super parts) get my vote.

o_O ~cries~ T_T

Ah well I've got a Yammie 1/48 Max now, but I still would have prefered to have got a Low-Vis :(

• 1 month later...

update.

Epicheroes now has a lot more 1/48 stock for sale. No low viz's im afraid, but they do have the Roy VF-1S and the Hikaru VF-1S as well as the new Max and Myria valks for preorder.

Also for the 1/60 Armoured Valk for order as well.