Will u get the 1/48 M&M?

blackjek

Will u get the 1/48 M&M?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Will u get the 1/48 M&M?

• Yes
    • No

is the price higher because of the yen exchange rate changing during the past few months? Or is it just that and the yen price is still the same?

Yes. The exchange rate stinks right now. 8-12 months ago it would have been about 10-12.00 cheaper. The yen price is the same(19800).

Two Max and one Milia for me. My daughter can have the red one when she grows up and my son the blue. I'm taking the other blue to the old folk home until I die!

I was about to post that I would consider buying Millia´s 1J but then I came across the news about Sony new Hi-MD units and then I immediately retracted that thought , specially so when I realised the 1Js are only bundled with the Super armor.

If they came alone I could consider buying one but right now I have much more important priorities.

I'll be getting them... I love the Milia scheme, and I've been holding of on the 1/60s on the off chance that the 1/48s would get made, so you can bet I'll be getting one of each... probably no more than that, though...

The poll is wrong any way. Should say:

Which will you buy?

Max Only

Milia Only

Both Max and Milia

Neither

Yup, I agree with that. The poll should be redone and it would probably show that the majority lies in "Neither".

I already got the 1/60 M&Ms. So I won't be buying the 1/48s. They're just too freaking expensive. Unless they come out with a new design and not a repaint. I already got the 1/48 VF-1S, Low-Viz and VF-1J.

Kamion

A Max for sure. When I started collecting the 1/48th line I promised myself 1 of each head varient would be represented in my collection. I already have the Hikaru 1A, and the Focker 1S. (I did break my promise of not collecting mere color scheme varients when getting my low-viz, but the low viz just rocks.) I may try and nab a Milla later on but I am not sure.

If they release Max without the fast pack and paint it the same shade of blue as they did for the "1A" then I'll buy it. I can't remember now but did Max and Milia even use fast packs in the series?

If they release Max without the fast pack and paint it the same shade of blue as they did for the "1A" then I'll buy it. I can't remember now but did Max and Milia even use fast packs in the series?

During the big fleet battle and also in the episode with the factory station.

Thanks Anubis. I remember the the episode with the factory station now but I still can't remember "the big fleet battle", oh well I guess I'm just going senile :rolleyes: .

Thanks Anubis. I remember the the episode with the factory station now but I still can't remember "the big fleet battle", oh well I guess I'm just going senile :rolleyes: .

The big space battle above earth. They were standing back to back. It was when all the fighters had the super packs on.

I would hope not. I preordered 5 Max and 2 Millia.

Yeah, but you always over-do it. ;)

Yeah, well, what you'd expect? :lol: Anything less wouldnt be me, now would it? ;) Frankly, I blame this addiction on the low vis. My very first 1/48 and then it went down hill from there.