Sv-303 Vivasvat

sjoebarry

3 hours ago, jenius said:

They made the YF-30 so anything is possible.

To be fair that was hot off the heels of Frontier when Macross could do no wrong.  Unlike Delta which it isn't even clear if the people who worked on it liked it.

I would like both a SV-262Ba and SV-303 to be made by Bandai in DX format, but I would even settle for a Hi Metal R version, as long as it is made!

Twich

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

I want my TRON Valk....

2e4d1171-f5f6-480b-904c-66405f150760-png

I know im late to the game but I finally watched the Zetta Live movie and I was wondering why they made Bogue before this. I much rather would have had this 

46 minutes ago, sjoebarry said:

I’m not sure what I want more. This or a DX SV-262ba

No contest there. Both! :lol:

7 minutes ago, twich said:

I would like both a SV-262Ba and SV-303 to be made by Bandai in DX format, but I would even settle for a Hi Metal R version, as long as it is made!

Twich

+1.. Don't mind HMR for the lesser popular valks. But realistically I think they'll come out with model kit for it before a DX.

8 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

I know im late to the game but I finally watched the Zetta Live movie and I was wondering why they made Bogue before this. I much rather would have had this 

Milk existing 31AX mold, and with it being P-Bandai prolly testing if they should release Bogue's 262Hs.

i've been on the fence about the draken, but would really like 262Ba in Mirage's colors, with a redesigned fully foldable sword and storage compartment for it in the shins, even if it needs to look a little ugly

anyway, here's a random guy's perfect transformation lego rendition of the 303 while we impatiently huff that hopium

go to the tweet and see his self replies for more images in each of the 4 modes

Edited by PointBlankSniper

2 hours ago, PointBlankSniper said:

i've been on the fence about the draken, but would really like 262Ba in Mirage's colors, with a redesigned fully foldable sword and storage compartment for it in the shins, even if it needs to look a little ugly

anyway, here's a random guy's perfect transformation lego rendition of the 303 while we impatiently huff that hopium

I too would rather enjoy a SV-262Ba Mirage Custom, might as well dream and have it come with the Lil’ Drakens too!

Twich

• 6 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 12:15 PM, PointBlankSniper said:

First off, Merry Chritmas, Everyone!

Anyways, I myself have attempted to build a full Lego MOC of the SV-303 Vivasvat over a year ago in Bricklink Studio when I first saw images and video of this craft.
I made mine to migifigure scale, with Hayate Immelmann's azure blue colors, using affordable lego parts in actual Dark Azure Blue.

Now, because there weren't any clear close-up detailed pics of the Vivasvat at the time, I had to make guesses on how the transformation would work into all four modes. For the body that makes up the head and torso, I made the transformation work with technic lifearms to wedge the cockpit and back-wings together, and hedges to fold the nose cone and under-plate underneath the cockpit module. Even though the big gun turrets are actually behind the head until, I made them part of the head's "hood" that folds up in Battloid Mode. You can see how the torso parts transform in the final photos.
Everything else is the same, with the arms folding into the sides of the body, and the back-wings w/ boosters folded to the bottom with the lower arms, and the large legs and wing-thighs folding into the back part of the wing-span. I personally do love how the "X-wing" and Gerwalk modes came out.

The only problem I have with the overall design is the wing-thighs being "too long/big" making the Battloid mode look awkward from a side-view. I plan to rework the design in my next re-build.

The final photo is are five SV-303s all in available Delta Squad colors, Dark Blue, Dark Red, Dark Azure, Green, and Orange.
If anyone who builds lego mocs in Bricklink studio wants a copy of the io file for the build, just reply.
Merry Christmas!

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter05.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter06.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter07.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid05.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid06.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid07.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-FighterConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-GerwalkConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-BattloidConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-DeltaSquadron01.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptRico said:

First off, Merry Chritmas, Everyone!

Anyways, I myself have attempted to build a full Lego MOC of the SV-303 Vivasvat over a year ago in Bricklink Studio when I first saw images and video of this craft.
I made mine to migifigure scale, with Hayate Immelmann's azure blue colors, using affordable lego parts in actual Dark Azure Blue.

Now, because there weren't any clear close-up detailed pics of the Vivasvat at the time, I had to make guesses on how the transformation would work into all four modes. For the body that makes up the head and torso, I made the transformation work with technic lifearms to wedge the cockpit and back-wings together, and hedges to fold the nose cone and under-plate underneath the cockpit module. Even though the big gun turrets are actually behind the head until, I made them part of the head's "hood" that folds up in Battloid Mode. You can see how the torso parts transform in the final photos.
Everything else is the same, with the arms folding into the sides of the body, and the back-wings w/ boosters folded to the bottom with the lower arms, and the large legs and wing-thighs folding into the back part of the wing-span. I personally do love how the "X-wing" and Gerwalk modes came out.

The only problem I have with the overall design is the wing-thighs being "too long/big" making the Battloid mode look awkward from a side-view. I plan to rework the design in my next re-build.

The final photo is are five SV-303s all in available Delta Squad colors, Dark Blue, Dark Red, Dark Azure, Green, and Orange.
If anyone who builds lego mocs in Bricklink studio wants a copy of the io file for the build, just reply.
Merry Christmas!

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter05.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter06.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Fighter07.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Xwing04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Gerwalk03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid02.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid03.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid04.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid05.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid06.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-Battloid07.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-FighterConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-GerwalkConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-BattloidConfig01.jpg

LegoMoc-SV-303-Vivasvat-DeltaSquadron01.jpg

Those look awesome. Great job !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 8:52 PM, sh9000 said:

FC171D18-3B9B-4DC6-97A3-3C44393A4A50.jpeg.1b5a842339703c3e35f414f3498ae621.jpeg

D459AFB6-E1C6-45CC-B18D-D90951D7627B.jpeg.4bd4dd520c1546ecacbdd63496a45487.jpeg

24D7F1FD-9F57-4C55-828D-336574CA6F88.jpeg.8ca9323729a85261df569f67fe9ee58b.jpeg

24710B3D-41B0-419A-A2A8-23635B8826FA.jpeg.8dbca7da2161b098bb15edcd5ec12f98.jpeg

The SV-303 is an interesting design so hopefully it gets a DX release.

These are incredible!! I really do hope they release a DX version soon, but the tampo printing might be a lot, and prone to scratches.

For what it's worth, I built the fighter mode, and anyone with a 3D printer can make their own:

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/sv-303-vivasvat

I also plan on building all other modes.

FB_IMG_1709738811435.jpg

FB_IMG_1709738817032.jpg

Edited by VertexNebula