5 hours ago, tekering said:

Couldn't be worse than Godzilla vs. Kong... 😫

Hey.  It might have been stupid and moronic, but it was stupidly moronic fun!  Godzilla 2014 is by far my favourite version, but even in GvK I was giggling like a child and having a blast.

2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

I'll keep an open mind but think a Godzilla + Pacific Rim film would have been the smarter choice.

Truth. 

Hype! Loved the previous Legendary Godzilla movies, Godzilla v Kong was fantastic! I'm definitely in, looks like some kind of old, apex Kong survived, and probably wants Good Kong to turn on Godzilla, but he won't, so let them fight!

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

I should create a KICKSTARTER campaign to make a Godzilla v Pacific Rim crossover film. Who is with me??!!

I'd watch, forget the second film and Netflix series and we're good to go. 

So the big bad in this new one is some super old, Alpha Kong right? Should be fun. 

They need to stop trying to sell my on the notion that a monkey, any monkey, no matter how big or strong, is actually a threat to the big G.  Legendary needs to ditch Kong and bring on someone like Gigan for Godzilla to fight.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, kalvasflam said:

So, wait, the main enemy can't possibly be the red ape.  Seems like something Godzilla would just stomp over.

I think the red ape is Kong's big enemy, there's another enemy, some giant ice dragon thing or something, it's far larger then even this new Godzilla and that's Godzilla's new foe.