Star Trek: Section 31

sh9000

We have literally three seasons of rock-bottom rated Discovery episodes to show why this is a bad idea... but Kurtzman's ilk do not learn from their mistakes.

45 minutes ago, Thom said:

Yeah, zero interest.

Saturn, over on Starship Modeler, suggested they just put her back in the captain's chair as Captain Philippa Georgiou and build a series out from there. I like that idea.

I'd watch that... as long as it was prime!Georgiou and not Emperor Georgiou.  I've got no interest in The Continuing Adventures of Girl Space Hitler: Secret Agent.

Prime!Georgiou was the only character in Discovery's first season who acted like she belonged to the Starfleet and Star Trek we know and love.

5 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Prime!Georgiou was the only character in Discovery's first season who acted like she belonged to the Starfleet and Star Trek we know and love.

The only one?  I thought Saru was a quintessentially Star Trek character... 

In fact, he acted more like Spock than Spock did in Discovery😅

On 4/18/2023 at 11:01 PM, Seto Kaiba said:

I'd watch that... as long as it was prime!Georgiou and not Emperor Georgiou.  I've got no interest in The Continuing Adventures of Girl Space Hitler: Secret Agent.

Definitely Prime Georgiou!