Bandai DX Super VF-25G Revival Ver Announced

Duymon

It's Finally Happening! Though no clue why the promo shows 3/24 as the initial announcemnt date since they just made the announcement today. No release or preorder dates as of yet

wooo.png.9244403f60edca2f06e02e9b5d81f1d9.png

Just saw this announcement on the Macross Channel 

Edited by Duymon

• Duymon changed the title to Bandai DX Super VF-25G Revival Ver Announced

oh snap I probably should have checked that thread. was just watching the macross channel today and was surprised to see it lul.

If a mod sees this guess they can nuke the thread 

Edited by Duymon

that "revival ver." would exactly be the same with "the renewal ver.", only the finishing paint (matte instead of glossy).. i think the glossy ver. is more durable (and dirt resistant) than the matte ver.

But it is indeed a gold opportunity (for those MFrontier fans) to get the VF-25G at way more reasonable price,..

11 hours ago, Duymon said:

oh snap I probably should have checked that thread. was just watching the macross channel today and was surprised to see it lul.

If a mod sees this guess they can nuke the thread 

To be fair, it's really easy to understand why you made that mistake. I don't really get why in some cases an entire product line gets one thread (can you even imagine if there was one thread for every DX Chogokin release?), yet then years later other individual releases from that same product line get their own thread. Same with every DX Chogokin variant of a particular valkyire, until some variants get their own thread.

I get that reducing clutter can be seen as a good thing, but on the other hand, for people that just pop in and check thread titles every now and then, it's super easy to miss things. I see the VF-31AX thread bumped, and I might assume it's just people talking about Hayate's initial release (and its problems). I wanted to give the thread a bit of a wide berth until I had the chance to watch the Delta movies, and that's how I missed the releases of the -31AX Hayate Super Parts and Armored Parts.

At least now the title of the pinned pre-order thread gets updated when a pre-order is upcoming. Still would be nice, in my opinion, to have a bit more granularity in thread topics.