Hello all

Ralow

Hello everyone, first post but long time "lurker" ever since I've started collecting Takatoku and Bandai 1/55s earlier this year. Below is a pic of my collection so far. That 1/55 post/thread has been extremely helpful. I still have a few more to go before I'm complete but it sure is fun looking for these LOL

image.png.5f3957a7311f04e764ea6ef1e0444aef.png

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Nice job for any collection, let alone within one year! These are still the best toys ever made imo.

I agree...best toy ever made! I had the old Jetfire from when I was a kid but the others I've accumulated over the last 9 months thanks to eBay LOL

I used to have the old VF-1S Roy Fokker version as a glue/paint model when I was a kid but that is long gone. I also had an old VF Alpha Fighter (blue) as a kid but it broke way back then and disappeared. I kept the Jetfire because, like you said, best toy ever...quality and functionality.

1 hour ago, Ralow said:

I agree...best toy ever made! I had the old Jetfire from when I was a kid but the others I've accumulated over the last 9 months thanks to eBay LOL

I used to have the old VF-1S Roy Fokker version as a glue/paint model when I was a kid but that is long gone. I also had an old VF Alpha Fighter (blue) as a kid but it broke way back then and disappeared. I kept the Jetfire because, like you said, best toy ever...quality and functionality.

Sounds like you had the Robotech "Vexar" model (one's currently available on Ebay via Wiseguy Hobbies, currently being promoted on Macrossworld):https://www.ebay.com/itm/255855453119?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001

On 12/22/2022 at 7:14 PM, pengbuzz said:

Sounds like you had the Robotech "Vexar" model (one's currently available on Ebay via Wiseguy Hobbies, currently being promoted on Macrossworld):https://www.ebay.com/itm/255855453119?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001

Holy crap, I think that's it! Wow, just brought back memories from 35 years ago. I might buy that just on GP LOL. Thanks!