The GTC Legacy Project

Shawn

On 5/4/2023 at 12:20 AM, Shawn said:

I want them ALL....pack them up!  :)

We have way more in the storeroom, I kept (literally) stumbling across them as we dig deeper lol. I might end up with one or two from other series as well as Macross. I wonder if there’s a way to frame cardboard for display… it might be a good wall decoration for the shop! 

11 hours ago, WiseGuyVic said:

We have way more in the storeroom, I kept (literally) stumbling across them as we dig deeper lol. I might end up with one or two from other series as well as Macross. I wonder if there’s a way to frame cardboard for display… it might be a good wall decoration for the shop! 

I should think that you could "take it apart" and leave the main parts of it to be framed.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shawn said:

anything specfic? I've been late in getting my visit to the warehouse report up, I could look through the pics though

I am looking for 1/72 Tomahawk. 1/72 Armored vf-1S (Most important)

1/72 vf1j changer blue box, vf1j Miria changer red box, 1/100 Regult regular,

Edited by Ranger565

1 hour ago, Ranger565 said:

I am looking for 1/72 Tomahawk. 1/72 Armored vf-1S (Most important)

1/72 vf1j changer blue box, vf1j Miria changer red box, 1/100 Regult regular,

Are you a kit collector? Just curious since some of those are a bit specific on box colors. The 1/72 tomahawk is one I’ve only seen pictures of. I’ve built the imai 1/100 one, but that was a Bandai reprint.

I did not see the Arii 1/100 Regular Scout there, just the Small Missile, Large Missile, and Scout types (hundreds)
I also did not see the Arii 1/72 VF-1S GBPS...that one is very very hard to find nowdays.

They have many Robotech Changers, but I've never seen a 1/72 VF-1J Blue...just the Red. Here are some pics of the Robotech shelves...mind you they are 2 months old and Victor has been busy unboxing.

image.png.7286bda2f2b80df26fa618f72ce196b2.png

image.png.dc3bb4117be08c071dac1255e6505470.png

image.png.d34d3b50b4be5dc9890a62e832f47edf.png

image.png.d75f6e63401f4335f644974ed23b3da7.png

image.png.6c2c71ae165d5c6e081d097700fb8a33.png

image.png.26a00a5e6cab2e22c9fed3ca34f64887.png

image.png.9135198f92b080d05ef96a6a95b79425.png

image.png.6dc64469538e05364e47310c0650d5af.png

image.png.c76b31aa80db917572d40762e8ff7de1.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:59 PM, Shawn said:

We can ask our resident Wise Guy @WiseGuyVic ...maybe he can list a few on the next round of ebay updates!

:)

Looking for the Tomahawks, armored VF1A  /J/S. 1/72. 1/100 (regults). Big Factory’s( they have not been up yet. All the 1/100 vFs,  all three versions each.  Some stuff I have seen stocked on the shelves are not up yet at all.  

IMG_4511.png

I haven’t updated in awhile, we’ve been really busy with a ton of non-sci-fi stuff and I actually just found a bunch of stuff that I saw everyone talking about! I’ll address a couple of things I’ve seen.

1) Macross Factories: As far as I know… they’re gone. We had a stack but they all went so fast it’s not even funny! There might be more in storage but I won’t know for sure until I keep digging! 

2) 1/72 Tomahawk: We just found a few!

3) 1/72 Armored Valkyrie: We just found the VF1As and a single VF1J! 

4) I don’t check the forums very often so please email: wiseguyshobbiesllc@outlook.con so that Anthony can subsequently ask me to find the stuff we have in stock! 

IMG_5229.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

On 6/17/2023 at 9:23 AM, WiseGuyVic said:

I haven’t updated in awhile, we’ve been really busy with a ton of non-sci-fi stuff and I actually just found a bunch of stuff that I saw everyone talking about! I’ll address a couple of things I’ve seen.

1) Macross Factories: As far as I know… they’re gone. We had a stack but they all went so fast it’s not even funny! There might be more in storage but I won’t know for sure until I keep digging! 

2) 1/72 Tomahawk: We just found a few!

3) 1/72 Armored Valkyrie: We just found the VF1As and a single VF1J! 

4) I don’t check the forums very often so please email: wiseguyshobbiesllc@outlook.con so that Anthony can subsequently ask me to find the stuff we have in stock! 

IMG_5229.jpeg

IMG_5230.jpeg

yeah this is what I am looking for!  At least some of them.     The Tomahawks for sure,   I am sure you sold out of the 1/72 Glaug, I could not get to them fast enough.   Thank you for your help.   Also if you run into any other 1/160 Monsters, I am happy to take one off your hands.

2 hours ago, Ranger565 said:

yeah this is what I am looking for!  At least some of them.     The Tomahawks for sure,   I am sure you sold out of the 1/72 Glaug, I could not get to them fast enough.   Thank you for your help.   Also if you run into any other 1/160 Monsters, I am happy to take one off your hands.

Actually we do have both! But both have banged-up boxes, that’s the only catch. I was going to list them discounted but if you want to get those too just shoot an email to Anthony and I’ll be the one to pack em’ if you want to buy them. 

On 6/18/2023 at 2:01 PM, WiseGuyVic said:

Actually we do have both! But both have banged-up boxes, that’s the only catch. I was going to list them discounted but if you want to get those too just shoot an email to Anthony and I’ll be the one to pack em’ if you want to buy them. 

Hey Vic, 

I have sent a few emails to Anthony, Not sure if he got them.   I am interested in the busted boxes, That's fine. they will be builders. 

Carl

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like BULK items are hitting the ebay store!
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=wiseguyshobbies&store_name=wiseguyshobbiesllc&_oac=1&_nkw=set of 5

Build an entire army of Nous or a fleet of Super valks in all the colors
Those Imai 4 types are really cool, super simple to build showing the entire transformation series

image.png.790d26b8a05aeaf757e939bc87f0445f.png

1 hour ago, Shawn said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=wiseguyshobbies&store_name=wiseguyshobbiesllc&_oac=1&_nkw=set of 5

Those Imai 4 types are really cool, super simple to build showing the entire transformation series

Not a bad price for 5 og N-Ger kits. That’s less than Bandai charges for 1 reprint.

also the 4 in 1 kit is nice since it’s in scale with the power armor kits, it would work great on a mvm diorama 

On 7/3/2023 at 12:12 AM, Shawn said:

We've got more coming! Any requests? I've got a few ideas cooking....

On 7/9/2023 at 11:29 PM, Shawn said:

Another update, hope you enjoy.

https://www.macrossworld.com/the-gtc-legacy-project-part-6-2-mw-visits-ny/

I think there are at least 2 more to go this size-there were just so many pics!

Feels kinda surreal seeing my name in the updates! Your visit feels like it was just yesterday but we've had so much happen in the warehouse since you've came out here! 

Thank you @Shawn and @WiseGuyVic for the updates! It's great seeing all these kits back on the market in regular quantities and better prices than what we've had to go through the past couple decades or so!

Thank you @Shawn for the trip update too! - MT

I agree with @MechTech. The updates are awesome and I get really happy when I see all that plastic Macross goodness piled up high. @Shawn, I wish I could have flown in with you guys to see it all in person. 

I picked up a five-pack and can't wait to build a proper SDFM TV squadron as soon as I get my workbench unpacked and going again.

20230714_131039.jpg.fedbd858a864da3ef489e90712d4162d.jpg

54 minutes ago, Gabe Q said:

I agree with @MechTech. The updates are awesome and I get really happy when I see all that plastic Macross goodness piled up high. @Shawn, I wish I could have flown in with you guys to see it all in person. 

I picked up a five-pack and can't wait to build a proper SDFM TV squadron as soon as I get my workbench unpacked and going again.

20230714_131039.jpg.fedbd858a864da3ef489e90712d4162d.jpg

Oh you're the lucky guy that got the special! Glad to see they all got there safe! I'm glad the bulk auctions are doing so well!