Hi-Metal R VF-1S Strike Roy custom - FOOT PROBLEM

valkyriepilot

I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing this issue, or if someone has already solved it.

For some reason, the right foot of my HMR VF-1S Strike Roy cannot rotate backwards as much as the left foot. The left foot can rotate backwards alright, no issues there.

This results in unbalanced pose during Gerwalk mode. For Fighter and, for the most part, Battroid modes, this is not much of an issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue as well tried to tinker with the figure and was able to fix it? Any suggestions or details of fixes would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 hours ago, valkyriepilot said:

I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing this issue, or if someone has already solved it.

For some reason, the right foot of my HMR VF-1S Strike Roy cannot rotate backwards as much as the left foot. The left foot can rotate backwards alright, no issues there.

This results in unbalanced pose during Gerwalk mode. For Fighter and, for the most part, Battroid modes, this is not much of an issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue as well tried to tinker with the figure and was able to fix it? Any suggestions or details of fixes would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This?

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/41926-hi-metal-r/?do=findComment&comment=1417917

Early morning one of my two cats decided to play with the HMR VE-1.

Found it on the floor (took a 4 feet dive). Two pieces came off, one of the wings and the front part of the left foot. Nothing broke. The part of the foot that pivots is connected through a ball jointed peg.

20221129_083644.jpg

20221129_083542.jpg

20221129_083413.jpg