Hi-Metal R Vermillion Platoon TV VF-1A Max, VF-1A Kakizaki, and VF-1J Hikaru

sh9000

• 5 months later...

Nice....and once again the poor Tomahawk and Phalanx get pushed further back from a release date....although I'd gladly keep waiting if Bandai releases a TV  Q-Rau Milia-Use to match up against that TV VF-1A Max Use...

large.20200504_125006.jpg.0bd323bbcd6c00

Edited by jvmacross

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Nice....and once again the poor Tomahawk and Phalanx get pushed further back from a release date....although I'd gladly keep waiting if Bandai releases a TV  Q-Rau Milia-Use to match up against that TV VF-1A Max Use...

large.20200504_125006.jpg.0bd323bbcd6c00

Is that your cel?

6 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

How does P-Bandai work?

Anywhere I click takes me to the same page

The actual P-Bandai purchase page is geofenced to JP IPs only. You have to use a proxy to buy, or selected web stores that carry it at a mark-up like Anime Export or Nin-Nin.   

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

2-packer but with 3 stands!

p-bandai 2 separate releases it seems. https://figsoku.net/blog-entry-352809.html

Red Hikaru and brown pedestal is included in the VF-1A kaki release....

Blue pedestal in Max release....

This might be the most reasonable thing Bandai has ever done. :p  Good way to sell Kakizaki too.

Will definitely grab at least one of each from the usual vendors, once they pop.  Maybe two.  We'll have to see. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

This might be the most reasonable thing Bandai has ever done. :p  Good way to sell Kakizaki too.

Will definitely grab at least one of each from the usual vendors, once they pop.  Maybe two.  We'll have to see. ^_^ 

Kaki's brown and white 1A needs a 'lil marketing' boost...which makes me think if bandai will ever see the possibility of a DX kaki release...

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they're keeping consistent with the canopies in this most recent TV run.  Those all look like the same canopy that came with the Super-Packed Hikaru 1S, and the new Armored 1J.

Yeah, I might need doubles of those (or more) when they come out, just for the extra matching canopies, missiles, and stands.  Having a second Max 1A for battroid, posed with a theoretical Q-Rau would be awesome.

Edited by Chronocidal

On 6/2/2023 at 9:40 PM, seti88 said:

These are reminding me of a lower tier (read cheaper HMR and less light control, - and not that its bad😉) @Saburo photoshoot shots! 

Well, the HMR VF-1 line is just a smaller, crappier, and more expensive copy of what Yamato did years ago.