NYCC2022 Bandai Macross Survey... (yes it's toy related)!

PsYcHoDyNaMiX

9 hours ago, MKT said:

Good catch. The mystery deepens haha.. Is NY caught in some kind of fold-fault, and only certain regions' IP can access? :p

That's my current theory. Or we're dealing with an elaborate hoax.

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Where did they come up with this weird mix of stores?  I do enjoy checking out the shelf of Macross products at Target on my way home from work.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes after reading this. I check out both Target *and* Walgreens. Amazing selection of Macross products at both stores. :rofl:

Among other things, I told them that their markup on Worldwide Macross items was shameful, that they put far too much tampo printing on their toys, that limiting TWE items to Japan was insulting, and that they ruined a perfectly good Angel Birds release by stamping that ugly logo all over it. Stick to canon, finish your existing lines, don't artificially limit access to items, and don't tease us with prototypes (Destroids, Regult Scouts, YF-21, etc.) if you're not going to follow through. I didn't pull any punches.

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2022 at 11:12 PM, sh9000 said:

Make sure for question 8 to give credit to macrossworld.com/mwf.

I did... pisses me off that it can't be included as it has been the premier Macross news site for the west for the better half of the last 20+ Years. I also finished up with a big F**k you to HG... I couldn't let it go :D . I also repeatedly hammered them on the DX YF21.

Edited by scand