NYCC2022 Bandai Macross Survey... (yes it's toy related)!

PsYcHoDyNaMiX

This was the survey which was made available at NYCC2022 regarding Bandai* Macross toy products. If possible please take a moment to fill out the survey... maybe it'll help point bandai/bigwest/HG/macross company board members in the right direction:

https://jp.surveymonkey.com/r/3VPHQ2X

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

• PsYcHoDyNaMiX changed the title to NYCC2022 Bandai Macross Survey... (yes it's toy related)!
40 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I love that Nippon-yasan is one of the choices for the question "Where do you purchase your Macross products?" :rofl:

Someone should sent the Nippon Yassan thread if comments are allowed on that survey. Oh yeah, and along the Blacklist.😁

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I love that Nippon-yasan is one of the choices for the question "Where do you purchase your Macross products?" :rofl:

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Someone should sent the Nippon Yassan thread if comments are allowed on that survey. Oh yeah, and along the Blacklist.😁

Why should that be surprising they're on the list? I know there was a bit of a rough patch with those DX VF-1 movie supers, but they came through it okay, didn't they? Doesn't anyone remember how they were the only ones delivering Kairos stock, months after the other retailers had cancelled everyone's pre-orders and resold their stock at the scalper prices? 

PO madness being what it is these days, I have a feeling half the members here grit their teeth and placed an order once they missed out at HLJ and Ami-Ami trying to pre-order this latest reissue of the VF-25F. They're just ashamed to admit they're paying the mark-up. Which wasn't even that bad this time, I might add!

image.png.bc05f97a0eb27223552584b365c53dbf.png

Edited by MikeRoz
clarity

Just now, MikeRoz said:

Why should that be surprising they're on the list? I know there was a bit of a rough patch with those DX VF-1 movie supers, but they came through it okay, didn't they? Doesn't anyone remember how they were the only ones delivering Kairos stock, months after the other retailers had cancelled everyone's pre-orders and resold their stock at the scalper prices? 

PO madness being what it is these days, I have a feeling half the members here grit their teeth and placed an order once they missed out at HLJ and Ami-Ami. They're just ashamed to admit they're paying the mark-up. Which wasn't even that bad this time, I might add!

Sure, they did fine with Kairos but even after the Strike incidents there were more rampant issues occurring with NY.  I for one got severely burned by them. So yeah, Fuk ‘Em. And I am sure a few not only here, feel the same.

Just now, nightmareB4macross said:

Sure, they did fine with Kairos but even after the Strike incidents there were more rampant issues occurring with NY.  I for one got severely burned by them. So yeah, Fuk ‘Em. And I am sure a few not only here, feel the same.

Thats right. I'm one of those burnt by them

1 hour ago, MikeRoz said:

PO madness being what it is these days, I have a feeling half the members here grit their teeth and placed an order once they missed out at HLJ and Ami-Ami trying to pre-order this latest reissue of the VF-25F. They're just ashamed to admit they're paying the mark-up. Which wasn't even that bad this time, I might add!

I'm wondering how is it the site is still accessible, with the latest Macross item listed? The old site was already offline months ago, and I think at one time pointed to something else. Is there a new site address?

11 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

I just fired up a VPN with a connection through Tokyo and can only see the "Change of Ownership" page. Interesting.

As of now it's 8:50 pm in Japan. Time on that NY shows 6:30pm though it was posted 7 hours ago. 

5 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

As of now it's 8:50 pm in Japan. Time on that NY shows 6:30pm though it was posted 7 hours ago. 

Good catch. The mystery deepens haha.. Is NY caught in some kind of fold-fault, and only certain regions' IP can access? :p

Yup, asked for the YF-21 as more SDFM Hi metal R (destroids and enemy mecha).

Based on the last time they did one of these though, if they use the data at all, it's just to decide whether or not to go forward with what they've already planned to release with MWW.  That's what it seems like to me, at least.