Need advice on display stands

thkthk12

Hey guys,

I just got into this hobby and looking for about 20+ display stands. I know the ones people recommend yeti or flightpose but they are both sold out (Yeti seems to be discontinued) so I was wondering if you guys have any other recommendation? I don't want to use the standard display that comes with the dx chogokin because I read that they leave mark or scratch the toy. Thanks in advance!

3 minutes ago, thkthk12 said:

Thanks a bunch Calibre looks interesting just sucks it has a black base. I was wondering if you know if the flightpose still producing their display stand?

This is Flightpose post back in June 2022 on their Facebook page:

Still on hiatus, enjoying time with family and friends. On vacation and spotted this at Galaxy’s Edge. News on stands will be posted soon.

On the other hand, I found Flightpose stands via Google from this online store. I haven't bought anything from that store but feel free to contact them first if it's available before putting an order. Hope that helps.

https://hobbyworld-usa.com/en/search?controller=search&s=flightpose

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

On the other hand, I found Flightpose stands via Google from this online store. I haven't bought anything from that store but feel free to contact them first if it's available before putting an order. Hope that helps.

https://hobbyworld-usa.com/en/search?controller=search&s=flightpose

All three models are on backorder so they're probably unavailable.