DX Chogokin VF-25 Revival Ver (WWM Releases)

no3Ljm

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

It never does. With the 25F release next month, I think this time around I'll keep the the clean anime look, seeing as how I've already finished the SMS squadron. :fool:

51094725872_7a26e40817_k.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! :wub:

52 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Despite the QC issues with the WWM VF-25, the matte finish looked great, so I can't wait to get the SMS squadron. Hopefully Bandai ironed out the QC issues from the WWM release.

Don't AX us, Bandai!

QC issues with the WWM VF-25? I don't think it (Alto) was released yet. Maybe the WWM YF-29 Max?

46 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

QC issues with the WWM VF-25? I don't think it (Alto) was released yet. Maybe the WWM YF-29 Max?

If I’m not mistaken, I think @Lolicon was referring to the first WWM VF-25F which has some QC issues that was discussed on its dedicated thread.

721932DC-67C3-4D4B-AE46-4618BD208A51.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

Same here. As much as I would like to have it in matte out of the box. I'll just keep my Renewals and probably just do some light detailing later on and apply flat topcoat. I feel that I'm getting too old now to rebuy the same thing over and over. It's time for me to be content and have fun with what I have. :hi:

Grabbed this from the Tamashii Nations site. It normally loads in English for me, auto-translated from Japanese on Bandai's end. Looks like they recently changed how the site works, though, because when it loaded tonight only the WWM releases showed up. Pro tip: just above the language selection button is a small greyed-out region selection button and you have to select Japan for everything to show up. Turns out that when you select English, the site assumes that you don't care about anything sold outside of the US. Bad assumption on their part. :)

image.png.9fc07c81baa0e9f98d6ea8dde32f748a.png

13 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Grabbed this from the Tamashii Nations site. It normally loads in English for me, auto-translated from Japanese on Bandai's end. Looks like they recently changed how the site works, though, because when it loaded tonight only the WWM releases showed up. Pro tip: just above the language selection button is a small greyed-out region selection button and you have to select Japan for everything to show up. Turns out that when you select English, the site assumes that you don't care about anything sold outside of the US. Bad assumption on their part. :)

image.png.9fc07c81baa0e9f98d6ea8dde32f748a.png

Awesome! Thanks again! That picture reminds me what a good looking bird the VF-25F Alto custom is!

Twich

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

YAY!  I have missed these! 

Is this Renewal or is this Revival version?

The WWM VF-25 is not labelled as Revival by Bandai, but the upcoming Alto & Michael revivals should minimally have the same improvements as the WWM.

Bandai works in mysterious ways... we have a DX VF-1A Angelbirds but we don't have a DX VF-1A DYRL Hikaru. So, while I would think us lucky to get a full run of the main cast... sure, a cannon fodder might actually happen before Ozma. If all the reissues are super bundles... I wonder what that means for armored parts. I want my Ozma armored!

15 hours ago, jenius said:

Bandai works in mysterious ways... we have a DX VF-1A Angelbirds but we don't have a DX VF-1A DYRL Hikaru. So, while I would think us lucky to get a full run of the main cast... sure, a cannon fodder might actually happen before Ozma. If all the reissues are super bundles... I wonder what that means for armored parts. I want my Ozma armored!

I too would like a VF-25S Armor set, as I never got either Version 1 or 2 and would really like it. Wonder how much Bandai will charge for that beast?

Twich