• 3 weeks later...

That's too many episodes for Disney's budget and it's writers to maintain quality. They lucked out with season one of the Mandalorian.  Every other show could have really benefitted from having shorter seasons.

Ah.....Andor has been pushed back to September 21 instead of August 31. And now episodes 1-3 will premiere together.

18 hours ago, Mog said:

^^K-2SO?  ;)

Likely S2.

3 hours ago, azrael said:

Ah.....Andor has been pushed back to September 21 instead of August 31. And now episodes 1-3 will premiere together.

Likely S2.

That would be disappointing. That’s the only character I was actually looking forward to in this

On 7/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, Dynaman said:

wait is that Weird Al?

Yep. Weird Al does a song too.

21 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Looks good.  Can't wait to watch both seasons and then watch Rogue One over again.

EAFBE38A-7B7D-4087-8400-3CE5BE27DAF3.jpeg.e3991e379fb84029f16c1ac61736ec8b.jpeg

Yep ! Looks better than Boba and Obi wan for sure. (Why?) I won't get my hopes up too much, but I'm definitely looking forward to it! 

1 minute ago, derex3592 said:

I saw a social media post somewhere that claimed this show was the first one NOT filmed in "The Volume" like Mando and others before it.  ALL sets/backgrounds are apparently practical. 

Then it’s probably more expensive. Hopefully they had some cash left over to hire better writers than what we got with obi

• 2 weeks later...
  • azrael unlocked this topic

You know you don't have to share every little TV spot and every single pic for this or any other series.  Anything news worthy will be in the main trailers. These spots are often just re-edited footage that's already been shown.  

Saw this, apropos of nothing in particular, and thought it was maybe worth a share.

https://www.ign.com/articles/andor-showrunner-said-his-mandate-was-to-completely-avoid-fan-service?utm_source=facebook

Apparently Andor's showrunner is indicating he and the writers are committed to storytelling over fanservice and to keeping the series accessible to viewers who aren't die-hard Star Wars fans.  A laudable goal... but probably a fundamentally unachievable one given that the other three shows are extremely fanservice-heavy and that this series is backstory for a character from one of the better-received movies and for the Rebellion as a whole.