HMR Super VF-1S Hikaru Ichijo Use

jvmacross

To all you customizers, hoarders or whoever might have an extra HMR VF-1S head or any variant head that will fit this, can you help me out?

Mine arrived with the legs broken off at the hips and I was lucky to get a replacement body with good legs. I am able to peg the legs of the broken one in fighter mode so it gives me a good reason to display it with the landing gears in fighter mode but it is missing a head so there is a big void there. If anyone has a head I can use to fill that space, that would be fantastic! The replacement was also missing hands (no big deal) and the landing gear covers on the legs which is why I finally have a reason to use the landing gear parts. 

066B2D68-1438-4C07-BF94-5EED52560739.jpeg.400e9ab48732942d0ec2a780c5212fac.jpeg

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

To all you customizers, hoarders or whoever might have an extra HMR VF-1S head or any variant head that will fit this, can you help me out?

Mine arrived with the legs broken off at the hips and I was lucky to get a replacement body with good legs. I am able to peg the legs of the broken one in fighter mode so it gives me a good reason to display it with the landing gears in fighter mode but it is missing a head so there is a big void there. If anyone has a head I can use to fill that space, that would be fantastic! The replacement was also missing hands (no big deal) and the landing gear covers on the legs which is why I finally have a reason to use the landing gear parts. 

066B2D68-1438-4C07-BF94-5EED52560739.jpeg.400e9ab48732942d0ec2a780c5212fac.jpeg

Sorry to hear you got bad copies, one after another. :unsure:

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Where did you buy it from?  Unfortunately I only have spares of a HMR grey VF-1S head and a HM white VF-1S head.  No spares of the HMR white VF-1S head.

I got it from HLJ. They were excellent in helping me out by contacting Bandai and getting a replacement figure for me.  Does the HM 1S head fit the HMR in any way? I could just use sticky tack since it won’t be transformed at all. Even the grey head could work since it’s tucked below and will mostly just be there so I can see the lasers poking out underneath. 

19 minutes ago, MKT said:

Sorry to hear you got bad copies, one after another. :unsure:

Just to clarify, I didn’t get multiple bad copies. The replacement provided for free just included what I needed to have one good complete figure. It’s a bonus for me to be able to use the original broken figure to display in fighter mode since HMRs come with enough alternate parts to piece it together. 

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I got it from HLJ. They were excellent in helping me out by contacting Bandai and getting a replacement figure for me.  Does the HM 1S head fit the HMR in any way? I could just use sticky tack since it won’t be transformed at all. Even the grey head could work since it’s tucked below and will mostly just be there so I can see the lasers poking out underneath. 

Just to clarify, I didn’t get multiple bad copies. The replacement provided for free just included what I needed to have one good complete figure. It’s a bonus for me to be able to use the original broken figure to display in fighter mode since HMRs come with enough alternate parts to piece it together. 

Ah got it.. great that HLJ been helpful. :good: 
One of my items from them came with defects previously and they have been very accommodative with solutions.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

@Slave IV The heads are interchangeable from HM and HMR.  I'll check how the HM head looks on the HMR Fighter later.

FCAEA0CD-C33E-4158-B9D9-36682DD90637.jpeg.5b4dfcbaa390b1965d2e1e17215fe26f.jpeg

254EF112-B89B-4955-B7C6-947D2FC28368.jpeg.93a5019766bb51dfc528b0821344cb7a.jpeg

Cool, thanks! Like I said, I don't ned perfection here as it is just going to be a bonus display piece for me. The figure isn't transformable since the legs are only attached by pegs in fighter mode so I just need it to look cool sitting on landing gears.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...