4 hours ago, mikeszekely said:

I was going through her filmography; I didn't know she did some voice acting.  Apparently she played Lois Lane in Superman: Doomsday and was also in Legend of Korra.

Didn't know that either. I remember her most from "Six Days, Seven Nights" with Harrison Ford. I remember her speaking about Ford's physical stamina and barely being able to keep up with him despite his being nearly 30 years older as they climbed hills and such during the shoot. Funny- I don't remember much about the film, but I've always remembered this particular comment from an interview with her. Sad loss. Even sadder is that she was only two years older than I, far too young. RIP

1 minute ago, M'Kyuun said:

Even sadder is that she was only two years older than I, far too young. RIP

Yeah.  A lot of the celebs that get these threads, like the recent one for Nichelle Nichols, I can at least say, "they had a good run, hope I live that long."  But this is just tragic.

I watched the videos of her crashes. That’s some crazy stuff. It’s too bad she didn’t just get out of the car after the first one.

I really feel bad for the woman that lost her house. That’s such a tragic thing to happen. So many things lost in an instant. I really hope that she gets well taken care of.

20 minutes ago, Big s said:

I watched the videos of her crashes. That’s some crazy stuff. It’s too bad she didn’t just get out of the car after the first one.

I really feel bad for the woman that lost her house. That’s such a tragic thing to happen. So many things lost in an instant. I really hope that she gets well taken care of.

Same; this didn't have to happen, but it did. :(

3 hours ago, Thom said:

Deserves every bit of assistance she can get! Cute too!

Definitely deserves some help right now. It’s sad to see the aftermath that horrible actions caused to innocent people. I really feel bad seeing all those burned items lost memories and even the items to keep herself in business. I’m glad the pets were all ok though. 

• azrael locked this topic