12'' 3D Hovertank transforming Kit

JRdesigns

Hey everyone!

We just wanted to share this project with you, to see if there is at least interest in Southern Cross  Hovertank.  We design 3d models for fun and for personal collections

We wanted to know how many people would be interested in a kit? Consider this to be a great opportunity to get a proper Transforming model from the series.

We would need 30 confirm orders before we can move on to make this project happen.  The modeling process for the model it self will take 1 month and for the transformation another month if all goes well with the test prints.  

Payment will not be required until we have the model done

The kit will have the following features:

-built in accordance to original in 3 modes 

-integrated (full Articulated) ball-joint system and gear system

-Materials will be resin and 3D PLA 

Pre-order deposit will be $180  payment due 9/16/2022 once model is ready 

1st 15 people to confirm for the Kit price: $400 + shipping

Kit price: $420 + shipping

Shipping charges will be determined at a later time.

t 4-1.PNG

t5-1.PNG

We are working on the VT-1  model for the old Yamato's which was a request from a friend.  Our bioroids are articulated and can pose without taking it apart for a different position. These were our first prototypes.  We are working on many other robotech items like the battle Pod's.

5 minutes ago, Big s said:

The knee joints waist section and elbow joints look like the ones that Captain America did on his renditions of the bioroids

They may look similar but our kits are more articulated without taking them apart for different poses.  The waist rotates left n right plus folds forward and elbows rotate inwards.  These Bioroids have the open chest that comes with an open cockpit ball and small figure that sit in place inside the bioroid.

16 hours ago, JRdesigns said:

payment due 9/16/2022 once model is ready

You expect to have your model ready within a month? 🤨

I assume you're a lot further along than the images you've posted would indicate... 😅

1 hour ago, tekering said:

You expect to have your model ready within a month? 🤨

I assume you're a lot further along than the images you've posted would indicate... 😅

Yes, Everything should be done by the month if everything goes well.  This design is a rough draft and still needs smoothing out and needs more detail.  We have other projects going on besides this one and we are working on what wee have time for and what people have requested to be made.  This project is a bit more complicated with being a transforming robot.

Going to step in here and ask people to please be careful and do your research.
We appreciate new projects from members, but this is a new account, and asking for a $180 deposit with a very limited presence here is always something to consider.

Thank you
Shawn

I've had a few people comment to me personally and I am going to lock this thread.
JRdesigns...you are welcome to repost and show your progress on this kit, but I am going to ask you solicit any personal sales elsewhere, such as your Facebook account.
Thank you for understanding.

• Shawn locked this topic