Bandai DX VF-1A ANGELBIRDS [TWE]

no3Ljm

• no3Ljm changed the title to Bandai DX VF-1A ANGELBIRDS [TWE]
25 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Is this the preorder where it opens and closes in seconds being sold out, or is it the put in your web order here and we will send you 5 if you ask for 5 like the original fast packs were done

21 minutes ago, Miles_Wolf said:

OMG 

Yeah I would like if this is one of those preorders that go out hyperfast or will it be available at other webs?

And yes, I would had prefered for these the hi-metal scale. 

The latter (though once their allocation limit is reached, it will close). The only catch is that you need to pay for it upfront.

2 minutes ago, Miles_Wolf said:

Is this website legit to preorder this figure? Anyone who has bought anything there?

Yes. BigInJapan is a legit site. Bought some P-Bandai items few years ago. What I hear here lately is that they do charge shipping cost higher than others.

Edited by no3Ljm

Yeahh really wished they would have done this in HMR instead. That would be perfect scale to get the whole squad.

On positive note, we might see the Yamato 1/60 Angel Birds secondary prices to finally come down a bit.

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Just going to grab a single, they just popped up on Anime Export.  I'm actually really happy for the conversion rate right now, it came out under $190, which I think is the cheapest DX VF-1 I've gotten so far. ^_^ 

For those in the USA, what's looking to be the least expensive after shipping? I assume there's no way around Bandai not shipping to the US on this if you can't see it normally, yeah? So, BIJ, AE, etc...what's going to hurt least? :)