Bandai TINY Sessions SD Macross toy line

daBlah!

4 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Yikes almost double the price plus shipping. Buy in yen. No single purchases, buy in bulk.

Yep went with Anime-Export.  They're selling them for cheaper.

3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

same :drinks:

Wasn't there a VF-1S or -1J also teased?  Can't find the pic

I don't think I saved the pic but I remember a preview of them on the Tamashii site.

8 hours ago, sh9000 said:

@jvmacross I found the pic.  I originally posted it here.  It was a SD VF-1S that was teased.

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/42737-whats-next-for-bandai-wish-list/?do=findComment&comment=1602231

9E11EF69-17C2-40A5-962D-EAF11676D112.jpeg.e4f387109977a26de1638e9a8985521f.jpeg

Glad you were able to find that again. If the plan is for the line to solely consist of valk + idol pairs, a VF-1S (SDFM or DYRL) with Minmay would make sense. So would a VF-1D with Minmay, VF-1J Hikaru with Minmay, and a VT-1 with Minmay. A VF-1S with both a Minmay and a Misa, so Hikaru could have one in each hand, would be spot-on. To make this even more fun, there should be a VF-1S Roy with Claudia, VF-1J Max with Millia, VF-1J Millia with Max, and a TV Kakizaki with a steak.

41 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Glad you were able to find that again. If the plan is for the line to solely consist of valk + idol pairs, a VF-1S (SDFM or DYRL) with Minmay would make sense. So would a VF-1D with Minmay, VF-1J Hikaru with Minmay, and a VT-1 with Minmay. A VF-1S with both a Minmay and a Misa, so Hikaru could have one in each hand, would be spot-on. To make this even more fun, there should be a VF-1S Roy with Claudia, VF-1J Max with Millia, VF-1J Millia with Max, and a TV Kakizaki with a steak.

Yeah I should have checked the Bandai thread first.  Those pairings would all be cool.

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

@jvmacross I found the pic.  I originally posted it here.  It was a SD VF-1S that was teased.

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/42737-whats-next-for-bandai-wish-list/?do=findComment&comment=1602231

9E11EF69-17C2-40A5-962D-EAF11676D112.jpeg.e4f387109977a26de1638e9a8985521f.jpeg

Cool....but the VF-25 looks different than what went on PO...I like the one on the teaser pic better....looks more SD...oh well, at their price point they are good enough

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

DED79061-771A-416D-B02C-901945E114B5.jpeg.52b1fe636febec96d9a538b50f7061de.jpeg

Another pic with the VF-1S Hikaru.

Nice to actually see it in the wild, complete with a tiny Minmay. I wonder why Bandai didn't include it in the advertised lineup. Maybe it has something to do with the WWM status of the others and we'll eventually see a separate Japan-only release of the VF-1S.

3 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Hopefully, we get beyond the Hikaru 1S and get the remainder of the squad.  Would be nice to get some strike packs with this.

I'll reiterate my recommendation that the Hikaru should come with Misa and Minmay (one for each hand), the Max with Millia, and the Hayao with a steak.

• 4 weeks later...