What is your rarest Star Wars item.

Swann

"Rarest" is difficult to quantify, but I'd say these three fit the description:

rarest.jpg.75466385b42cbfd717dc0d1a13396d3e.jpg

I bought the Yak Face from a Dutch collector through a classified newspaper ad in 1989.

I found the vinyl-cape Jawa at an Edmonton antique store in 1991.

The Blue Snaggletooth was purchased on eBay around 1999.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I like the autographs.

Signed Star Wars photographs don't even qualify as "rare," much less "rarest." 🙄

Not much a Collector, so I have no ideal what's considered rare for this hobby; besides the cardboard "Christmas Promise" package that started it all. My oldest grandson just received the PowerWheels Luke Landspeeder.  His father found it at a resale shop and jumped at it as he is the family StarWars Super Fan.  Have never seen one, so to me that's fairly rare. 

I have a Star Wars Black Series Darth Vader helmet (although I guess they're making a new and improved one now?).  Not particularly rare, I suppose, but it's like the only Star Wars thing I have besides the Blu-rays.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 6:34 AM, tekering said:

"Rarest" is difficult to quantify, but I'd say these three fit the description:

rarest.jpg.75466385b42cbfd717dc0d1a13396d3e.jpg

I bought the Yak Face from a Dutch collector through a classified newspaper ad in 1989.

I found the vinyl-cape Jawa at an Edmonton antique store in 1991.

The Blue Snaggletooth was purchased on eBay around 1999.

Signed Star Wars photographs don't even qualify as "rare," much less "rarest." 🙄

Of Carrie Fisher THEY ARE!

1 hour ago, Swann said:

Of Carrie Fisher THEY ARE!

Despite the weakness of your assertion, I'm happy to see you've finally decided to acknowledge another contributor to your thread. 😊

Given there are at least 150 signed photographs of Carrie Fisher on eBay at any given time, they certainly don't fit the criteria you've defined in your title.  Rarity is a question of fact, not opinion. 🙄

10 hours ago, tekering said:

Despite the weakness of your assertion, I'm happy to see you've finally decided to acknowledge another contributor to your thread. 😊

Given there are at least 150 signed photographs of Carrie Fisher on eBay at any given time, they certainly don't fit the criteria you've defined in your title.  Rarity is a question of fact, not opinion. 🙄

And more than half of them are fake autographs  too.