Spiral War is Back.

UbWyHaVW9kdWq3uYdcRnAhBigyRab4xsh3baktwlcqUyQLdhX7EjlIx5GkMjZHbuCEbNCz0V67CRlf0fPBHux7QW3ScwzJflNR5Fy1odDYFNrWi7FrpDRAIIk65nZePdHFam9DXClx6MJkN-SA

Big Spiral War News

First:

I apologize for not keeping all of you fine fans in the loop better.  The last few years have been “interesting” to say the least, as we all know.

Second: 

Spiral War is now firmly back home with Noble Storm Books.  My time with Dawnrunner was great and reaffirmed my faith in myself as a writer, but for reasons I will not get into here, Dawnrunner decided to return the book rights for Spiral War back to Noble Storm Books.

h32oRZ7j7YJAFPqxhYWqDuLAYbm6iSGkQvPGgpdu5j2VzedldRHTf49dBEShvnyBT4N8T2VnQXpE8UOF--egFj6dKAPH1GwVbqn5Rm6ax6lVYt5Awx4BFCb2Lzsb8PkHBiDD7EX62OHhUCUfdg

And the bigger news.  The Spiral War: Liberators Relaunch has resumed.

Books 1-3 are out now:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3QXB67D

CkTnxA-mAqm7SAebY8csYcLFs3T1SepaLBYLVURt28B4HPofxEE46T-iAZBs8YtzD78_1HxyFAm0xGYmGw4J0NA45a3EGH0GoLwt9Z_8-nPEGzPILlQkl-ekIDQciJNqY6eRDGFfHL0ven_IqA

Preorders are open for Books 4 and 5:

Armageddon’s Pall 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3V25LS3

Relaunch date:  17-June-2022

wrgBVDVYJwxlxg_HxuRd0u-Tx4aQVv7PrvAi-29uuYKtE_Y9U-6jsA0X0usIL2aAevVs2X3uVK_SN34QKKobIyDg5h_V4m4HAGT-rfD5DssCF56UBpAnzeMC6cYzhtPhVpxeWcQqM03FKAuHNg

They Thought They’d Faced Their Greatest Fears.
They Were Wrong.

Having proven themselves capable against the Gorvian Strike Corvette that laid waste to their senior exploration transports, the Monstero Nach find themselves on the front line of a new war against an enemy wrought from their nightmares.

Nothing in their training could possibly prepare them for this new, monstrous enemy. Nothing could prepare the galaxy to fight against an enemy that gave no quarter, nor accepted any. From the first encounter, this powerful enemy would hold the galaxy in the grip of destruction.

Armageddon’s Pall is the fourth book in the Liberators sci-fi thriller series, will take young officers of the Monstero Nach beyond the edge of civilized space and sanity. Against an enemy that is terror incarnate the prospect of victory will seem impossible, and the price beyond paying.

Hell’s Razer

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3TYY78Z

Relaunch date:  15-July-2022

LApYp-8XB2T8PcDZ20-gf4uQj6wVAv3wvqdK5jGAEWWY2nnuFcIFetwMU6nE-sAbIkYFKxnA55GAhoJsFQueqxi7dVHFHW1tlSfYFdbcmyATmy563kegYA2fbnqRXLspnHrhpNiP3aJydCrjwg

They’d earned a break, an easy assignment.
The war had other ideas.

Still recovering from the loss, betrayal horrors of fighting the Gorvians Campaign, the Monstero Nach found themselves assigned to Cathedral Station 7. It promised to be a quiet assignment, one in which they could recover from the nightmare of that campaign. The quiet that followed was not to last.

With their skills as Special Operations Squad firmly established, the Confederacy would call upon them as their centuries-old enemy launched a new campaign of terror. This new assignment will tax the Monstero Nach in ways they’d never imagined, the squadron must pull together to keep the Galactic Federation at bay or risk leaving the door open to the Confederacy Core Worlds.

Hell’s Razer is the fifth book in the Spiral War Military Sci-Fi series and will take the Monstero Nach to the frontline of the war where everything they’ve come to know will be put to the test to venture beyond the edge of civilized space to fight for their future.

And the biggest news:  The long-awaited release of Spiral War-Liberators Book6.

Shattered Pantheons

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B3V2WZ2J

Release date:  17-August-2022.

TQOk-IqRuXPgdL8ThO85jKcl60mH1IdzixigfRSPmslNVoSCc3T8jHE6xKSK-xwPXhLd_GjaG5NL5pHAosYwbWqCpuiP8RjuhJpNIkNokO7Wq_8XzDsORkAZW1zWgFA6afi_N5U3-Yun5_hjgA

When the terrors of the past meet the warriors of the future no one is safe.

Devastated by the loss of their most prized flagship the Galactic Federation pulled back, and reevaluate their strategies. Lost in a prison both physical and mental, Anthony Nerant, last survivor of the GFS Barker must once again prove his loyalty to the Galactic Federation with a former Shock Trooper his constant shadow.

But all is not well within the Confederacy as mysterious and frightening ships of unknown origin have begun to appear and disappear across the sector. It soon falls to the Wolfsbane, and the Monstero Nach to track down these mystery ships and determine if they are friend, foe, or something far worse.
Shattered Pantheons is the sixth book in the Spiral War Military Sci-Fi series, and will take the Monstero Nach deep into the Confederacy’s past while their enemy develops even deadlier weapons to bring against them.

Spread the word and join us on the continuing adventures of the Monstero Nach as they navigate their way through the Spiral War.

3 hours ago, Big s said:

Probably. A friend of mine had the original Japanese toys and I remember being super jealous.

Okay: I just saw there was a Japanese version, and an American version that was based on that one. I remember the American one.

This should address both:

https://millartime.com/spiralzone/

Edited by pengbuzz

4 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Okay: I just saw there was a Japanese version, and an American version that was based on that one. I remember the American one.

This should address both:

https://millartime.com/spiralzone/

Nice. 
Yeah, I was into the American one back in the day, but my friend found one of the original Japanese figures at a swap meet back in the day and I thought it was actually a better toy. I never was able to get one for myself and that’s why I was a bit jealous of it. I believe it was never opened until he got his hands on it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...