Would have liked this version of Nousjadeul-ger to be the official one in SDFM

Invid99

This is from ''R'' comics but I like it. It's like a hybrid of the TV and Dyrl version. The suit still retains the feet and the overall bulky design from the tv-version, but the turret and head are similar to DYRL. Took screenshots of the suit. 

coverr.jpg

Edited by Invid99

9 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Blasphemy.

Honestly, the original is still much preferred.

But…to each his own.

My feeling is they should have gone for DYRL version for the SDFM show as well. Since the Queadluun-rau in both media are almost identical, they should have done the same for the Nousjadeul-ger too. 

Y'know this isn't a R-word site, right?  We really don't wanna look at something even that franchise considers part of an embarrassing past best forgotten.

9 hours ago, Invid99 said:

My feeling is they should have gone for DYRL version for the SDFM show as well. 

The "re-designs" for the DYRL mech lineart a few years after the original SDFM TV lineart....but perhaps somewhere in the multiverse your suggestion exists and there is someone complaining how the TV versions should have been used first....

Luckily, I prefer the original TV designs over the DYRL re-designs anyways...:drinks: