HMR Macross Zero VF-0S Phoenix

jvmacross

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Its weird bandai didnt list that as a "feature" 🤣

The video product sample sure looked rough...so most likely bandai had a meeting to decide if the canopy shld be tinted/rainbow'ed...

I wouldnt mind a rainbow canopy, hopefully its done well and doesnt peel as easily over time. Will take it as a nice change to a plain HMR VF-1 canopy ...

If it is a rainbow look, it may be accidental. Sometimes the oils in clear plastic give an odd rainbow effect. 

15 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Bandai finally releases a valk with proper white aircraft landing gear. And it's on an HMR toy rather than their more premium DX line. <_<

In the world of Bandai, the bare metal landing gear are a feature.  Gotta milk that die cast nostalgia from the original DX. :rolleyes: 

That's what nostalgia is, right?  Missing a time when people did things worse than today?

22 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Do you remember a simpler time when women couldn't vote and certain people weren't allowed on golf courses? Bandai remembers. 8)

They also still remember when women didn’t belong in cowboy bebop 

B103AA93-B9A4-4988-945C-3C63D8A8A929.jpeg

23 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

So there's very low chance the 0s will be made in to DX right

In-scale with the current DX VF-1's? Not that I don't want it but that's going to be big and expensive. :db:

10 minutes ago, Mommar said:

With Flat Rate and Taxes it comes to $182.91.

On the other hand they're finally available in the US, would we all prefer they disappear across the pond again?

26 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

At that price, I'll just stalk mandarake, and hope for the usual release day supply (common for HMR).

$110 (good exchange rate) vs $170 is just absurd.

Hmmmm. I was open to a mark up on 1/60 scale items but not a 1/100 transformable. 

I’m just going accept the difference as the true convenience fee that it is.  I simply cannot handle 1am pre-order nonsense anymore.  Not every item is going to sell out but as it stands, minus the 31AX, every other Macross release this year has now been login midday, pre-order, done.  I can live with that.

Nothing wrong with that. One way of POing isn't inherently better than the other.

I'm always up late so stopping by to nab a late night PO is no problem for me. Being the impatient cheapass that I am, I also don't want to wait 2-3 months later for the domestic release. :hi:

Saw various have now listed it  bit shorter... (13.97cm)

Apologize for deviating, but as this is a international release, does it mean there was a break through with the Zero license and we can soon expect a Bluray international release?

16 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

At that price, I'll just stalk mandarake, and hope for the usual release day supply (common for HMR).

$110 (good exchange rate) vs $170 is just absurd.

Yeah, no way I'm paying that sort of money for a HMR that will be part of a line they will never finish.:D

1 hour ago, Raikkonen said:

Saw various have now listed it  bit shorter... (13.97cm)

Apologize for deviating, but as this is a international release, does it mean there was a break through with the Zero license and we can soon expect a Bluray international release?

The other Macross stuff has movie releases in the states, so I would expect the ova and even full series to more than likely get released in some form or another 

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

Yeah, no way I'm paying that sort of money for a HMR that will be part of a line they will never finish.:D

Especially given that this thing appears to be the same size and complexity of an HMR VF-1. And no way I would pay $170 for an HMR VF-1 with super parts, much less one without.

12 hours ago, derex3592 said:

NOPE!!! Sorry Bandai. No sale at that price. Already have the Arcadia. Wanna support the HM-R line but Mac Zero is one of my least favorites, so can't justify that price.

For the price I would have expected a full set pack with Ghost booster.