Mecha Size Comparison Video - It's Pretty Fun

8 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Voltron's the wrong color, and the VF-1 they have in the line up is all sorts of messed up.

I don't think anime accuracy was the point.......:rolleyes::D

Edited by sqidd

9 hours ago, sqidd said:

I don't think anime accuracy was the point.......:rolleyes::D

Maybe, but exactly how hard is it to at least make Black Lion black? As for the VF-1: doesn't even look like it! If they're worried about copyright issues, all of that stuff there is copyrighted and trademarked.

Anyways...it is a good video overall. Just never knew there was a mech that was larger than the universe (but approaching the size of Isamu's ego!)!

Edited by pengbuzz

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I had to laugh at the five-star-stories one. Tiny, but giant spikes.

Ah yeah, the lovely  Jagd Mirage. 😍 

Intersting vid, for sure. I never knew there were so many mecha larger than the Earth.  I noticed the discrepancies with the VF-1 and Voltron, too. They were all over the place with accuracy. I was waiting for either the Monster or the Konig Monster in battroid to make an appearance, but sadly no. The scales of some of those things were a bit surprising- they always seem larger in whatever animation they appear.  Regardless, that was a fun watch. Thanks!

46 minutes ago, Bolt said:

no Giant Robo or Ultra man..

Giant Robo got a mention in the text crawl at the end, just to add insult to injury... 😒

Transformers, however, were completely shafted. 🤨

1 hour ago, tekering said:

Giant Robo got a mention in the text crawl at the end, just to add insult to injury... 😒

Transformers, however, were completely shafted. 🤨

Didn't see that bit, thanks for the info. It's funny you mention Transformers . The VF-1 looked more like Star Scream than anything Macross, to me. Lol. 

Edited by Bolt