Arcadia 1/60 Destroid Tomahawk

close313

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, ValkAddict said:

@Mommar - Hate to mention this, but it looks like the right hip/upper leg looks mis-assembled? Should the light be located at the top of the leg/hip? or shoudn't it be closer to the knee, like on the left leg? Sorry - maybe it's just me.

The leg is bent.

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Does the re-release comes with stickers? Based on the box art above the actual figure is very plain. 

It comes with regular sticker decals.  But my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I have a hard time carving them out these days.  I'd rather track down some waterslides.

35 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It comes with regular sticker decals.  But my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I have a hard time carving them out these days.  I'd rather track down some waterslides.

Thanks for the clarification. I am tempted to wait and see if Arcadia does a premium finish version. 

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

If those ever do end up coming out, I don't expect the mass produced version of this toy to look nearly as good as this prototype that someone could spend all the time they needed to get it to look like that. I would be quite pleasantly surprised if they did manage to come pretty close.

I adore this figure & wanted one since, well, mostly BattleTech. I'm very not much of a detailer, so yeah, if a premium version releases, I'll be on that. Alternatively or in addition, here's to seeing the rest of the destroids. Argh, while I want a Monster, I'm not sure what scale I'd want it at versus what'd be developed - so cool but so massive....

I am surprised that the range of motion on some joints is rather limited. I'm not sure what I was expecting, so eh, no biggie.

Tomahawk.jpg

Even the Hi Metal R Monster lives up to the name. I couldn't imagine buying one in a larger scale; my HMR is already boxed up for lack of space.

AmiAmi finally sent the payment request for the Tomahawk, I'm always late since I've usually got a couple other orders boxed with things. Is the PF confirmed at this point?

45 minutes ago, dur said:

So.... anyone producing aftermarket waterslides?  I see them on ebay/taobao for valks and such, but I haven't seen any tomahawk ones.

That would be cool if someone made them, hopefully we get a destroid defender also made. 

Got mine in this evening. I took one out to inspect and from what I am seeing & feeling, this is a very snug and secure toy. Zero floppiness with mine, despite no Tampo markings it's still a very impressive Tomahawk (The pilot & crew are nicely painted) and I would easily get a Phalanx & Spartan should they be made! 

IMG_7938.JPG

Edited by 505thAirborne

2 hours ago, ValkAddict said:

^Ditto! Are you reading this Arcadia? Please ...

I don’t know what to think anymore. I pretty much gave up on Aracadia Destroids. We should have seen overlap development of any of the others prior to the release of this.

I really hope I am wrong.

Either way, I am happy for those who dove in and got their updated releases.