Arcadia 1/60 Destroid Tomahawk

close313

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

:hi:

That's what international/travel credit cards with 1.5% cash aback and unlimited chargeback potential are for.:D

So if I'm wagering that exchange rates are as good as they're going to get and I want to save the most I can on shipping paying fo the item now and shipping later is the hot setup then?

Thanks for your help.:hail:

Yeah, but if you really want to get granular with the calculations, you need to take into account that even if the exchange rates are worse later on, giving away the free loan has a cost involved too and probably end up worse off depending on what you could do with that cash in hand over time. 

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, but if you really want to get granular with the calculations, you need to take into account that even if the exchange rates are worse later on, giving away the free loan has a cost involved too and probably end up worse off depending on what you could do with that cash in hand over time. 

True. I could put my nerd hat on.:hi:

But I think I'm just going to Send It.:D

(you may be one of the few people on here that understand the reference):pardon:

2038907137_SendIt.jpg.6729320fc1dc4a43d7ac099d1bb49e94.jpg

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

True. I could put my nerd hat on.:hi:

But I think I'm just going to Send It.:D

(you may be one of the few people on here that understand the reference):pardon:

2038907137_SendIt.jpg.6729320fc1dc4a43d7ac099d1bb49e94.jpg

Lol, I had to look it up but do admit it is something I’d probably know about normally. I just don’t pay attention to social media sensations and barely use social media platforms other than forums like this at all. 

17 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Lol, I had to look it up but do admit it is something I’d probably know about normally. I just don’t pay attention to social media sensations and barely use social media platforms other than forums like this at all. 

This social media sensation ran through the hot rod and mountain bike world like a firestorm. Both worlds I'm deep into.

I'm like you. I don't do social media. Because I'm sane-ish.:D

Edited by sqidd

• 5 weeks later...

Is there any possibility that Arcadia could release a Destroid Cheyenne 1:60 in the near future?, i will love it, Arcadia make it possible!!!!  

53 minutes ago, rick dieck said:

Is there any possibility that Arcadia could release a Destroid Cheyenne 1:60 in the near future?, i will love it, Arcadia make it possible!!!!  

Let's see a Phalanx & Spartan happen first... Looooong overdue for those. 

Then by all means a Cheyenne. 

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Let's see a Phalanx & Spartan happen first... Looooong overdue for those. 

Then by all means a Cheyenne. 

Hope so, brother, i will take all for sure, so we can complete the entire Line !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Those look very well painted/detailed.  Is this different from the pre-order already up or are they all Premium Finish releases?

It is a bit confusing, as this pic shows a "premium" one and an undetailed "cream" one at the back:

IMG_4840_WdyL5clmWAGl2jdfaOSxvPyzwi4Uro-w.jpg.8b55286fc70360b6ed109c47835a301e.jpg

I'm gonna guess that the current preorder one is the regular non-detailed but not cream-color one like below:

FSjIvr7UYAAF5BS.jpeg.5b662f4a6a9ef2d16feb25fe71c8b01c.jpeg

Edited by treatment

hooray for the PF tomahawk, more PF destroids please...like a PF Defender, and a PF PHALANX.

If arcadia is interested in making money, please for the love of all that is good in the world:

PF yf-21 and PF tv SDF-1

😁

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, RDX17 said:

From the blog post (translated):

On the left of the photo, the "Premium Finish version (tentative)" which is later planned to be commercialized was exhibited as a reference.
There was a "weathering color version" in the previous company era, but we are trying to differentiate it against dirt.

10 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I’m thinking I’m going to cancel my other pre-order it a PF will be happening.

From the full text, it seems like they're still deciding if there will be a PF or not.

They'd like to do one, but it's not approved currently.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Appreciate the effort of the boxcover to pose it within a diorama and not just a pic of the toy....still won't double-dip on it, unless they release a weathered version

^ Ditto.

I wonder if the box shows it with stickers applied or are those tampo? If the latter, I am tempted.

2 hours ago, Darotower said:

The new box for the Tomahawk standard edition

image.jpeg.49bbae1f2df571b3790faf33a379a94e.jpeg

Looking good.

if I didn’t have this I would buy this.

Are these considered the DYRL versions? This might explain why we only see Tomahawk and Defender releases. I don’t recall if the Phalanx and Spartan ever making any screen time in the movie.

30 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Looking good.

if I didn’t have this I would buy this.

Are these considered the DYRL versions? This might explain why we only see Tomahawk and Defender releases. I don’t recall if the Phalanx and Spartan ever making any screen time in the movie.

Spartan was in DYRL.

Phalanx was not.

Think the Armored Valkyrie GBP replaced the Phalanx's TV-role in DYRL.