sh9000

I just rewatched these movies lol.

Obviously I'm still gonna go see them in theaters. They're amazing. Gotta keep the support going!

Maybe a US Blu-ray release might happen from this too!

Edited by Master Dex

19 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Fingers crossed they don't bork up the presentation like they did with Macross Plus.

Hope you all enjoy it, I'm just too far out of reach of any theater showing them to make it actually practical. ^_^ 

Where did you find what theater will be showing them?

Can anyone summarize what happened Macross-wise at this event? There's this, the surprise Arcadia Destroid Tomahawk announcement, a notice of delay on the WWM VF-25 and Mirage VF-31AX... anything else? Or was the movie announcement actually all there was and the others just coincidentally happened around the same time?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Master Dex said:

They say June but Fathom still has nothing. That is either a mistake or concerning.

It's possible the individual locations jumped the gun on announcing it... that's a pretty common way for leaks to occur these days.

I actually kinda want it in July cause I don't have a car that can travel to the theater I'd see it at until then lol.

I can find a way probably.

I wonder if maybe these movies aren't through Fathom (I'd be surprised). Just spitballing since I don't remember it saying anywhere explicitly it was through them. 

Either way, going to start passively clearing out my calendar for those nights. 

I as I was before and always am for event movies, have to drive 70 miles to see it but will gladly do that trip for something important to me such as this.