Tekken: Bloodline

sh9000

"Distracting" is not a strong enough word.  I don't care if it's a "style" choice by the animators, it looks like garbage.  All I can think of is to ask "What is this weird phantom house they have sitting in front of their light source?"

It's not like they decided that actual shading takes too much work, because pretty much everything else looks perfectly normal aside from that stupid filter.

Edited by Chronocidal

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

"Distracting" is not a strong enough word.  I don't care if it's a "style" choice by the animators, it looks like garbage.  All I can think of is to ask "What is this weird phantom house they have sitting in front of their light source?"

It's not like they decided that actual shading takes too much work, because pretty much everything else looks perfectly normal aside from that stupid filter.

Honestly, I don’t get it at all. It really messes with my eyes. Other than that the animation looks fine, but I can’t get past that shading 

• 3 months later...