Is this legit? YF-19 Club M

tdo7623

I'm really not a big resin kit builder. However by checking the eBay link you posted, I managed on finding someone who has the same box image like that in his stacks in the Model Kit Collection Show It Off thread (Link below). Posted by @idontknow. I'm not sure if he posted images of what's inside in the said thread. I have no idea on how to tell if what's inside is recast or not based on the sellers image post until you basically get the item.

20170919_203102.jpg

That is definitely legit...and wow...did not recall it was at Jafcon too, but makes sense Club-M would be there too...nice find!!
When the models page was done for that, we had only see the WF versions in the field...that is super rare

Buy! :)

Congrats on the purchase. :good: 

Quick question. What's the difference if you just ended up getting Hasegawa's 1/48 YF-19 instead? Since they're both 1/48. Just want to know since I'm not familiar with resins and I feel like that there's more work involve on the resin against the kit. Just want to understand the reasoning why you preferred to get the resin. 

Thanks. :) 

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Congrats on the purchase. :good: 

Quick question. What's the difference if you just ended up getting Hasegawa's 1/48 YF-19 instead? Since they're both 1/48. Just want to know since I'm not familiar with resins and I feel like that there's more work involve on the resin against the kit. Just want to understand the reasoning why you preferred to get the resin. 

Thanks. :) 

nostalgia-nostalgic.gif

No3Ljm: I love the club M resin kits. They're heavy. After having the Strike Valk completed, I wanted The Yf-19 and Yf-21 1/48 club m. I can't find the YF21 1/48, though. That has been extremely elusive. 

Anasai37: hahahaaha...As a MCM collector, too, the image is very appropriate. Yes, and also nostalgia. :)

On 3/19/2022 at 8:26 AM, Anasazi37 said:

nostalgia-nostalgic.gif

On 3/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, tdo7623 said:

No3Ljm: I love the club M resin kits. They're heavy. After having the Strike Valk completed, I wanted The Yf-19 and Yf-21 1/48 club m. I can't find the YF21 1/48, though. That has been extremely elusive. 

Anasai37: hahahaaha...As a MCM collector, too, the image is very appropriate. Yes, and also nostalgia. :)

Sorry, couldn't resist:

nostalgia.jpg.c4f10f5f3a5dd83aec82c01192f5e0c9.jpg