I really enjoyed this. Very fun movie, with good doses of action, comedy and the feelz all jumbled together in a pleasing mix. Yes, Ryan Reynolds is playing a lighter version of Deadpool, AKA himself, but if you like RR because of that you won't be disappointed. I wasn't. The kid playing his younger self was also really good, and the dynamic between them and their father was really well done. I think if could have had more of both Garner and Saldana, as they were quite memorable parts despite how truncated they were. About the only thing this was missing was a better villain. 4 out of 5 stars!

On 3/22/2022 at 9:04 PM, Thom said:

I really enjoyed this. Very fun movie, with good doses of action, comedy and the feelz all jumbled together in a pleasing mix. Yes, Ryan Reynolds is playing a lighter version of Deadpool, AKA himself, but if you like RR because of that you won't be disappointed. I wasn't. The kid playing his younger self was also really good, and the dynamic between them and their father was really well done. I think if could have had more of both Garner and Saldana, as they were quite memorable parts despite how truncated they were. About the only thing this was missing was a better villain. 4 out of 5 stars!

I'll have to check it out then.