Hasegawa VF-1A Low Visibility build

geck

I think 1/72 scale was always great for OLDER Macross kits..like from Imai, when they used larger/simpler parts.
When Hasegawa actually made them with the correct amount of detail, the complexity went off the scales...the design was amazing,but the parts are just so damn small, they became too frustrating for me.
The 1/48 scale removes all the stress on assembling the 1/72s...you have room to BREATHE. There is also an element of my old man eyes being able to see where the parts go too LOL

That is a beautiful build, can't wait to see more from you!!

On 3/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, Shawn said:

I think 1/72 scale was always great for OLDER Macross kits..like from Imai, when they used larger/simpler parts.
When Hasegawa actually made them with the correct amount of detail, the complexity went off the scales...the design was amazing,but the parts are just so damn small, they became too frustrating for me.
The 1/48 scale removes all the stress on assembling the 1/72s...you have room to BREATHE. There is also an element of my old man eyes being able to see where the parts go too LOL

That is a beautiful build, can't wait to see more from you!!

Right? Scale-wise, you wouldn't see much detail at the viewing distance it would represent.

14 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

@geck  Really great paint job on that! :wub:  Can't wait to see more builds! 

That is pretty phenomenal! I'd love to see more squadron color builds myself!

Edited by pengbuzz

• 2 weeks later...