VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Bogue Con-Vaart Use

sqidd

10 hours ago, seti88 said:

Now thats an idea!

Then he can use the sword to cut all of the green paint off of his own valk.

Fixed:D

8 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

I just can't get excited about this release. I've tried. Giving my wallet a break.

I don't think there has been a release I wanted less.:(

Edited by sqidd

Aside from the main color, they changed the eye from pink to orange; head's pink crystals to blue; blue fold quartz chest frame to teal. So it's all close to how it looks in the movie. Nice.

Now the question is, would it have the sloppy QC errors of Hayate's arm section? Hope they fix it with Mirage's release so we can expect the same goes with Bogue's.

Also, it's weird that they put Bogue's on display first than Mirage's. We haven't seen actual sample of Mirage's, right?

Edited by no3Ljm

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Also, it's weird that they put Bogue's on display first than Mirage's. We haven't seen actual sample of Mirage's, right?

We've at least seen product images of Mirage's, but I don't know if we've seen any outside of a product photoshoot.

8 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

We've at least seen product images of Mirage's, but I don't know if we've seen any outside of a product photoshoot.

Yeah. Knowing that Mirage's is coming out this month, it's just appropriate for them to display the actual product in their official store. Displaying Bogue's is kind of too early.

12 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Can anyone tell if there are any model improvements in the BCV version?

How? By staring at the photos? Sorry I have to ask because how can we tell at this point? Most of us here only have Hayate's 31AX. We'll know for sure if there's an improvement once Mirage's get released next month which definitely going to get applied on to Bogue's release as well. (I know I said this month for Mirage's from my previous post. Forgetting that it's going to be April.)

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

How? By staring at the photos? Sorry I have to ask because how can we tell at this point? Most of us here only have Hayate's 31AX. We'll know for sure if there's an improvement once Mirage's get released next month which definitely going to get applied on to Bogue's release as well. (I know I said this month for Mirage's from my previous post. Forgetting that it's going to be April.)

I mean, yes?

Can anyone see things changed from the pictures?

18 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I mean, yes?

Can anyone see things changed from the pictures?

It's hard to tell because the big issue on 31AX is in Fighter mode. And the photos posted on the Dengeki link are in Gerwalk and Battroid modes. The only issue I see based on the photos above is the one @jenius pointed out before with Hayate's. That it can't hold the rifle somehow in parallel to the arm due to how the handle was designed. And it looks like it's still carries over to Bogue's.

Edited by no3Ljm

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah bogue display's have been easily out there compared to mirages.

I dont think there was any display of mirage during the macross merchandising presentations with the walkure gang, as well...

Something's brewing in the mirage camp, maybe they are tweaking the colors again...

Edited by seti88

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yeah bogue display's have been easily out there compared to mirages.

I dont think there was any display of mirage during the macross merchandising presentations with the walkure gang, as well...

Something's brewing in the mirage camp, maybe they are tweaking the colors again...

Making it more red and not purple? I'm ok with it. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, autoNamed said:

Do we expect Bogue to be free of the QC issues present on Hayate?

For now there’s no guarantee. :unknw: All we can do is wait until Mirage’s release. Then we can start making new assumptions.

And since Bogue’s release is TWE, QC error or not, people who placed preorder for it are now committed to it. Let's just hope that Mirage's release have those fix, that way it will be rolled out to Bogue's as well.

Edited by no3Ljm

On 3/2/2022 at 2:34 AM, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. Knowing that Mirage's is coming out this month, it's just appropriate for them to display the actual product in their official store. Displaying Bogue's is kind of too early.

Many said Mirage will be delayed. This is actually worrying as like you said, there isn't any display on the shelves and this Bogue is kinda too early to show.

On 3/10/2022 at 9:15 PM, autoNamed said:

Do we expect Bogue to be free of the QC issues present on Hayate?

Unlikely as of now. Bandai will just print them and tell us to pound sand. If you notice the pics that are available are really good about hiding the undercarriage where the issues are. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Gosh, that paint scheme... It's like they had a meeting to try to figure out the ugliest combination of colors they could come up with and bring it into reality and this is what they came up with.

I dunno, still better than the last anniversary Arcadia VF-1…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...