Arcadia VF-5000G

daBlah!

It appears they may have angled it up by like 2 or 3 degrees... and maybe raised/extended the standoffs/mounts by 1mm or 2mm barely noticeable...

https://hobby.watch.impress.co.jp/img/hbw/docs/1427/107/html/1.jpg.html

1.jpg

EDIT:
I was also thinking they sized down the cone of the booster by maybe 5% and/or made it shorter, or set it back.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

33 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

It appears they may have angled it up by like 2 or 3 degrees... and maybe raised/extended the standoffs/mounts by 1mm or 2mm barely noticeable...

https://hobby.watch.impress.co.jp/img/hbw/docs/1427/107/html/1.jpg.html

1.jpg

EDIT:
I was also thinking they sized down the cone of the booster by maybe 5% and/or made it shorter, or set it back.

Thanks! :good: 

Hope we'll see new photo updates after the photoshoot soon as per MrK's twitter post with the photo above. ;) 

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

As long as it's the darker scheme seen in the more recent photos, I actually really don't mind it.  A little gaudy, but nothing like the neon turquoise it used to be.

I'm just thrilled to see a NEW design after.. how many years has it been? :lol: 

If we're not going to count Arcadia's remodeling of YF-19, VF-0, and Sv-51. Can we agree that it's already been 10 years? 10 years since VF-4 and if we're going to consider VF-0D as a new design, then it's 5 years. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Would it be nice if Arcadia starts to include fixed posed hands starting with this VF-5000G. That would be awesome.

You'd think by now it's just a standard feature with these Valkyries. 

2 hours ago, Falcon said:

Wonder will there be a premium and standard or will they just with just 1 kind?

It seems like they save their Premium Finish versions for the more popular hero Valks, like Roy's, Hikaru, Isamu etc.  Though the did do the Elintskeer so I suppose there's a possibility they'd do a PF for this one.

6 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

It seems like they save their Premium Finish versions for the more popular hero Valks, like Roy's, Hikaru, Isamu etc.  Though the did do the Elintskeer so I suppose there's a possibility they'd do a PF for this one.

They're also doing a premium finish Tomahawk destroid with weathering.

IMG_4853_F67bc7OZsmr6tSQJFrF2hAVgfsdHjc8p.jpg.d7ab8ca43b4619a90e748e729becc3b4.jpg.e8024d25ee7785de833ac504d1ff8d9d.jpg

IMG_4844_nWGpBWJE3bCYpthXagz0s7IZ3Tumxxsf.jpg.6d919863e350c2470a418b29e95d45c2.jpg

40 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Not quite true.  They only claimed to put that out to contrast the old weathering version and "gauge interest."

Ah. then that's too bad. It looks way better than the old weathering version. Especially if it comes with all that tampo on it which the old one didn't and one would have had to put the stickers over the weathering which would have looked odd.