Arcadia VF-5000G

daBlah!

3 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Yak Deculture 😮

This is how you know the folks at Arcadia are true fans. I need it !

Funny you say that.  I was looking at the comments from the Japanese fans and they're making comments about how Arcadia is cool because they're will to sell Valks that aren't as commercially viable.

26 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Funny you say that.  I was looking at the comments from the Japanese fans and they're making comments about how Arcadia is cool because they're will to sell Valks that aren't as commercially viable.

Yes indeed . I believe it !

Bandai will be scratching their heads when these sell like hot cakes. 

Lump me in with those who are happy to see a new (well not new new, but you know what I mean) valk being produced in the 1/60 scale.  def down for this, but OMG it's gonna be pricey and likely low on tampo coming from Arcadia.  Not sure where I'm gonna put it, but I'm definitely getting it.😄

Also down for a VF-9.  This is a good sign from Arcadia. I hope, too, they do a Variable Glaug at some point.  These old designs have been begging for love for a long time, and it makes me happy to see this. Hopefully, too, Bandai will take the hint. But first they need to extricate their thumbs from their collective anus and get that YF-21 released already! My wallet is soooo ready!

12 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

final arcadia cost 5,000 dollars^_^

Shush, you! Don't give 'em ideas!

No joke, though, it's gonna be expensive, likely hovering around the $400 mark, methinks. 

6 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Oh man, I am so excited to see this. This gives me hope for the VA-3.

Aaaaaaaand maybe a Space Whale.

😅

In my excited jabberings to my all-but-indifferent wife about the upcoming VF-5000 this evening, I mentioned the VA-3, but not in the same meaning. :) I've long thought it was Kawamori's fugliest valk design, especially the battroid. That said, if a toy was to be released, I'd consider getting a copy just because of its uniqueness among the other valk designs. Not sure I'd feel great about dropping Arcadia type prices on one though.  

I too am very surprised as to this announcement, but I am very glad to see that they are innovating into something that has only seen kit form before this time.  I will look forward to wanting this when it becomes available.

Twich

4 minutes ago, twich said:

I too am very surprised as to this announcement, but I am very glad to see that they are innovating into something that has only seen kit form before this time.  I will look forward to wanting this when it becomes available.

Twich

Rare and expensive kit form ! I pray Hasegawa ( or Wave!) is looking on and taking notes..

6 hours ago, daBlah! said:

It's a nice surprise to see it pop up. Nice addition to anyone's collection for sure.

FK4EJIZaUAEhCay.jpeg.4c5ad9fb8ff88cbc80619c7e07712943.jpeg

Size shock incoming first (especially when previously m0 valks were huge) and then sticker shock?

all as per valk scales and dimensions of course...

Edited by seti88

Liking all the news coming out of WF so far.. Sentinel Tlead, Arcadia Hargun and now this VF-5000G! :yahoo:

Since the VF-5000 is about the size of the VF-1, here's hoping but likely wishful thinking they won't price it much higher than the VF-1...